• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SSFIV AE 2012 CAPCOM Official National Tournament (Japan) | March 2-3

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
This is a powerhouse convention right here - I'm gonna miss most of it, but I'll be looking for uploads and archives for sure.

So Mago isn't teaming with Daigo and Tokido for the 5v5. lolwut

Some of the teams:

mago, nemo, kazunoko, nyanshi,

Poongko, Michael Tan,

Daigo, tokido, bonchan, Wanchan

Kindevu, Kyabetsu, Eita, Haitani, Dogura

Damnit, text is small, can't read all of it.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Hopefully they archive. :(

Edit: It appears to be just casuals right now.

Posted for new page

New links

Stream 1

Stream 2

Hope so too, or else I'm gonna be real disappointed.

Dunno what's up with stream 1, it was fine 15 minutes ago, and for the longest of time now they've had some team names or whatever take up the whole screen while you still hear fights in the background.

Hope so too, or else I'm gonna be real disappointed.

Dunno what's up with stream 1, it was fine 15 minutes ago, and for the longest of time now they've had some team names or whatever take up the whole screen while you still hear fights in the background.

They're showing Amiyu on the stream right now.

K.Sabot

Watching this makes me realize that AE really did kill US SF4. The general quality of play is ridiculous from Japan.

Sblargh

Banned
But I'm not understanding anything. Has the 5 on 5 already started? Am I supposed to be staring at team names?

Ostinatto

THISGONBGUD.gif

cant wait !!!!

So for first place all you get is a stick, SFxT, and some other junk. They passed up a trip to Final Round where they could have made thousands of dollars off money matches and winning the tournament(if they did) for that? I guess it's pride or something. Oh well, will continue watching.

K.Sabot

So for first place all you get is a stick, SFxT, and some other junk. They passed up a trip to Final Round where they could have made thousands of dollars off money matches and winning the tournament(if they did) for that? I guess it's pride or something. Oh well, will continue watching.

I loved that FR had a Japanese qualifier because, no offense to FR, sending a bunch of Japanese players to Atlanta of all places is hilarious.

K.Sabot

If we had some sort of transcontinental railgun, we could eliminate all the blanka players in the world in one shot.

Sblargh

Banned
Makoto is too good on AE. I feel bad for being too lazy in learning her properly. This is beautiful to watch.

Top Bottom