• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

St. Patrick's Day Weekend Drunk Thread!! Everyone must celebrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Bennigan's! The only authentic Irish bar in town!!!

I'll be there to get whatever shot they have come up with for today.

Zapages

devilscallmedad said:
The Irish just defeated us in a cricket match, god damn you all to hell

I agree with you man... But my God did Pakistan play bad today...*Pakistani speaking here*

Nameless

Decided not to go downtown so early.. But If I take another couple of shots I might not make it anywhere.. ****!

dem

TemplaerDude said:
gentleman.

i am drinking as i speak.

and yes, there are women here.

updates later.

funny%20shocked.jpg

D-X

Wow I've never heard people use St Patty's day over St Paddy's day - is this an American preference?

D-X said:
Wow I've never heard people use St Patty's day over St Paddy's day - is this an American preference?

Hmm... good question. I've seen St. Patty's Day a lot, but after googling it a bit "Paddy's" seems to be the more proper spelling. From wikipedia:

Irish: Lá 'le Pádraig or Lá Fhéile Pádraig), colloquially St. Paddy's Day or Paddy's Day

Maybe it is just an American thing.

Well, I just got back from an eventful one. Bought a bottle of booze at the bar and we finished it. Everyone else was drunk, and I was fine. As the DD, I was shuttling every drunkard in my ride (Bish, Wellington and BuddyC can laugh/chime in here). Of course, they prevented a hookup, but whatever, bros before hoes.

Just some advice for some of you out there who don't go to bars often, THE BARTENDERS SEE YOU! You don't need to push people out the way and throw your hand in the bartender's face, they'll get to you. Also, learn how to be patient, I swear, people were having heart attacks tonight, afraid they weren't going to make last call, lol

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I'm about two days late (Australia time), but it's my day off tomorrow and there is plenty of alcohol in the fridge at this moment of time.

Seth C

I went from completely sober to completely drunk off my ass in about 15 minutes last night (a pint of vodka can do that). Now I am completely hungover at work. All for a good cause, I say.

LakeEarth

My parents were worried cause I didn't call last night. Well I DID call in, but I don't think it was my house. But its a good thing that random person I accidentally woke up at 3am last night knew I was ok.

LakeEarth said:
My parents were worried cause I didn't call last night. Well I DID call in, but I don't think it was my house. But its a good thing that random person I accidentally woke up at 3am last night knew I was ok.

:lol Had a simmilar experience. Too bad I had to walk home sunday morning at 7 in the morning :( .

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
Ugh. I was sick this weekend and couldn't drink more than a beer or two without having being able to go any further. My throat/stomach just wouldn't let me. SO DEPRESSING. I made my girlfriend get wasted with her friends in downtown Chicago (I was there, just not sloppy) instead.

eXxy said:
Ugh. I was sick this weekend and couldn't drink more than a beer or two without having being able to go any further. My throat/stomach just wouldn't let me. SO DEPRESSING. I made my girlfriend get wasted with her friends in downtown Chicago (I was there, just not sloppy) instead.
That's the problem, when you have a sore throat, you drink vodka. Works for me all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom