• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront Beta early access code begging

MADGAME

If someone gives me an NA PS4 code, I would be willing to:

• Come over to your house and watch as many episodes of "Ice Loves Coco" with you as you want
  • I will personally call your high school boyfriend or girlfriend and tell them that actually, no, it was you who broke up with them, not the other way around, thank you very much.
  • I will call up the enemy of your choice and give them a right smiting.
  • I will take you to the state fair of your choice for an unlimited spending spree (up to $17) or until we get kicked out, whichever comes first.
  • I will personally see to it that your name, image, likeness, or other unequivocal aspect of your identity is never secretly used during a witchcraft ceremony and/or satanic mass taking place in the woods not far from your house ever again.

psychotron

NA XBox One or PS4 code please!!! Although I thought they said everyone gets to play? Did I misread that somewhere?

Anyway...PLEASE!!!!

EU PS4 code would be nice. Like I said in the Beta OT I have today off so would be nice to try it today even if open Beta is not that far.

FATALITY

Banned
super-sad-and-cute-cat-begging_442.jpg

cat570.gif

3525859742_bd86e015c22.jpg

PS4 NA or EU

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like a PC code, though I'm mostly interested in performance and not actually "playing" the game.

Wil348

I would be super grateful for a PS4 code, I am really excited for this game and would love to try it early.

SomTervo

I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind a code for PC or PS4 in a cheeky PM. Hundreds of hours sunk into Battlefront 1 and 2.

Top Bottom