• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront teaser footage emerges, first screen, Nov 17th (PC/PS4/XB1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Banned
Was told you don't actually drive the AT-ATs though. They're apparently on a scripted path for example, but you can use their guns.

... Not sure how I feel about that. I mean on one hand they could be the equivalent of the spaceships in battlefront 2 that are like bases. On the other hand, you could drive the AT-ATs in Battlefront 2.

LNBL

Nope, this has been known for a while. They just haven't confirmed what everyone already knows.

All of the stuff coming out sounds fantastic. Heroes in is the best part. Glad to see they didn't scrap them. 40 for player count is fine on each map. 32 was more than enough back on the older games and were still tons of fun.

Man I cannot wait for November/December!

We knew this already.

Must have missed this! thanks for clearing up

Toa TAK

Banned
... Not sure how I feel about that. I mean on one hand they could be the equivalent of the spaceships in battlefront 2 that are like bases. On the other hand, you could drive the AT-ATs in Battlefront 2.

You could in both games.

Still, I want to see how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom