• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2016 |OT| No Bothans died to bring us this information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't like the idea of them building movies with such established characters like Han Solo with a different actor, it just feels wrong. They should just focus on new characters like Rouge One.

I can't tell if this is a joke now or if people are still misspelling it :p

I agree though, I'd have preferred they explore new characters but if this is what we're getting at the very least it's in good hands.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Throw Finn in a bacta tank for a few hours hell be fine

chaislip3

STARWARS.COM TEAM A FEW SECONDS AGO
So…is Finn OK after getting sliced by Kylo Ren? They won’t say. Johnson says they toyed with the idea of continually cutting to Finn in a coma throughout the film.

LOL

GavinUK86

JRY63OO.png

So…is Finn OK after getting sliced by Kylo Ren? They won’t say. Johnson says they toyed with the idea of continually cutting to Finn in a coma throughout the film.

LOL

All I'm imagining is that old Dragonball Z show where it goes like 8 episodes with Goku in some sort of recovery chamber, then he just shows up at the end of a fight and wrecks folks

GET EM FINN

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Johnson on Kelly Marie Tran: “She’s really something special.” He can’t wait for the fans to see her in the film.

RyanW

Hidalgo says they need to fill out the family portrait on stage — so please welcome Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher!

Oh shit

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Hamill: “It’s so moving. You can tell you’re apart of people’s childhoods…Sometimes I get light-headed with it.”

Fisher: “What he said.”

Classic Carrie.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I don't get why they didn't stream that, especially when they liveblogged it on their own website.

DKHF

The panel was disappointing but I understand them not wanting to make any ep VIII announcements or even wanting to show any ep VIII footage to just the crowd because it would completely overshadow Rogue One which is way closer.

Sounds like Carrie let slip that VIII does contain
Han's funeral as rumoured and that she'll be back for IX.

No title then by the looks of it. They would have done it during this panel I'd have thought.

Metalmarc

I bet even comic con next week will get cool stuff, and if i had gone and spent all my money going to London as a Star Wars fan, I'd be pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom