• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Detours - new trademark emerges

So does the image in the OP actually have any connection to this story since it's a TFU1 image?

Taker666 said:
Maybe it's the name for the Star Wars comedy tv series that Seth Green is doing with Lucasfilm ?

The Star Wars Detours name seems to point to something off the normal expected path of Star Wars...and that would certainly fit the comedy series.

Actually this sounds very plausible seeing how they are trademarking every single thing and if it's like the Clone Wars they will merch the hell out of the new series.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
*sigh* I miss the Lucasarts glory days. I would do just about anything for a new Jedi Knight from Raven or KOTOR 3(reads saves from KOTOR 1+2 and finishes the story of both characters), or Rogue Squadron.

Stallion Free said:
*sigh* I miss the Lucasarts glory days. I would do just about anything for a new Jedi Knight from Raven or KOTOR 3(reads saves from KOTOR 1+2 and finishes the story of both characters), or Rogue Squadron.

"LucasArts glory days" means a bunch of adventure games (and X-Wing/TIE Fighter) in my book.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
REMEMBER CITADEL said:
"LucasArts glory days" means a bunch of adventure games (and X-Wing/TIE Fighter) in my book.
I meant in terms of Star Wars. During those years, there were so many Star Wars games to choose from that I was in heaven.

And I bet all the series I listed were incredibly profitable for their time.

sam27368 said:
They sure it's got nothing to do with Star Tours 2? The new Disney ride

Perhaps just to protect rights for all the merchandising they will do. Though as mentioned I wouldn't be surprised if this is them preparing for the upcoming Comedy tv series by the Robot Chicken producers.

Top Bottom