• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars |OT| I have a very good feeling about this...

Surfinn

PUNISHED Luke has me so excited, way more interesting than just getting a heroic Luke.

Yup.

I think it's safe to say that.. even if RJ wrote something drastically different from what JJ envisioned, JJ came on board because of the POTENTIAL of punished Luke

sphagnum

Banned
Rian must have really liked Bloodline, which he had a hand in.

Jennifer Heddle @jenheddle
I have one more thing I can tell you about #LEIA, was waiting to make sure it was okay to say....

Jennifer Heddle @jenheddle
I can tell you that Rian Johnson was "very excited" to hear that @claudiagray would be writing this book! #LEIA
#ForceFridayII

Rian Johnson @rianjohnson
Replying to @jenheddle and @claudiagray
Very VERY excited. 👍👍

https://mobile.twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/902894054425321473

Many of these promo images had leaked already but some higher quality versions have appeared on the Topps card app. The rest are here.

HZegg8E.png

BCmHgrX.png

jVsq3rf.png

aUwmjtQ.png

qAslnbf.png

b7n2Fyy.png

onOs8SP.png

rQMHKrn.png

kUxiDBz.png

LNQDbFp.png

sphagnum

Banned
Reading through Leia, Princess of Alderaan and
Amilyn Holdo
just showed up. Totally different personality than I expected.

teeny

The people who criticized Force Awakens for being too derivative suddenly just sensed a disturbance in the force.

:D

It's fine, I'm probably way off base anyway. Would be funny if Rey pulls it out of the water though.

That would annoy the Mary Sue-ers as well.

It's from the Sphero app isn't it? You don't need to worry about spoiler tagging content Lucasfilm have officially released. I thought it had already been posted in here but it seems that was the leaks thread. Long week.

Woorloog

Banned
First look at Snoke's Star Destroyer: Supremacy.

(Will unspoil if everyone thinks I should.)

1n5UgKA.png

XovXoAQ.jpg

The specified length is vague. Does it mean length or width?

Because the ship is about four times as wide as it is long with some eyeballing, and that would make it either 15 km long and 60 km wide, or 60 km long and 240 wide...

The "Dreadnaught" ain't big at 8 km, not at all. This? I concede this is big.

The specified length is vague. Does it mean length or width?

Because the ship is about four times as wide as it is long with some eyeballing, and that would make it either 15 km long and 60 km wide, or 60 km long and 240 wide...

The "Dreadnaught" ain't big at 8 km, not at all. This? I concede this is big.

Pablo went on Twitter to confirm it means Width.

Top Bottom