• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starlight Inception (PC/Vita) Kickstarter project [Ended, $158K funded]

-NeoTB1-

I backed it sometime last week. I hope they are somehow able to get to 150k, but things aren't looking good. If only someone would jump on that 10k tier...

graywolf323

If you want BOTH i think it's $45

yeah but then it says

"Please note that adding $15 to any reward tier also will get you a copy of both versions - you just have to send us a note saying that you would like both."

so I'm guessing the lowest would be $30 and selecting the $15 tier? (highly doubt they would give both versions if you pledge $20 and select the $5 tier despite the wording suggesting that) though the $45 tier does get you "future DLC" but who knows if that'll actually happen...

Carl

yeah but then it says

"Please note that adding $15 to any reward tier also will get you a copy of both versions - you just have to send us a note saying that you would like both."

so I'm guessing the lowest would be $30 and selecting the $15 tier? though the $45 tier does get you "future DLC" but who knows if that'll actually happen...

Oh yeah, didn't spot that. Then yeah just give $30 and select $15 tier i assume.

yeah but then it says

so I'm guessing the lowest would be $30 and selecting the $15 tier? (highly doubt they would give both versions if you pledge $20 and select the $5 tier despite the wording suggesting that) though the $45 tier does get you "future DLC" but who knows if that'll actually happen...

Yeah it's poorly worded. I think the $45 tier means that the Special Edition is for both PC and Vita versions, not that you get both.

Upgraded my $30 to $60, though I'm going with the $45 tier to get both versions.

iceatcs

I think $30 minimum you get both PC/Vita version,

$45 you get a Special Edition and future DLCs. Addition $15 for both platforms.

Don't want to jinx it but I've changed my mind and think it's going to make it now. Needs about $125 a minute and it's been doing that.

graywolf323

Oh yeah, didn't spot that. Then yeah just give $30 and select $15 tier i assume.

they just replied to my comment confirming exactly this

now just to decide do I have $30 to spend on this... (wouldn't shock me if the game ended up getting some sorta PlayStation Plus discount when/if it comes out)

Carl

That Gaffer that was on The Tester gave me an RT. Figured he'd have lots of Playstation followers so was a good one to target :p

C'mon, we can do this :p

Top Bottom