• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Degica's Muv-Luv Trilogy Kickstarter (Funded) - New Tiers for Physical Vita Reward

Hastati

Pretty excited about Schwartz, the anime has been quite good from what I've seen. I hope they find commercial success on steam, it's an okay climate for VNs right now compared to recent years and they don't have a lot of serious competition.

Quixzlizx

I'm going to have to change my shipping address. Do I do that in Backerkit, or do I wait for the separate e-mail that is usually sent out a few weeks before stuff ships?

Saoshyant

I'm going to have to change my shipping address. Do I do that in Backerkit, or do I wait for the separate e-mail that is usually sent out a few weeks before stuff ships?

Backerkit, AFAIK, and you will have to do it soon since they are locking things in a month.

Shizuka

On Twitter, they mentioned the Vita version wouldn't be too far behind the PC version, in that they've talked with the japanese team already and hoping it'll be a close release.

On Twitter, they mentioned the Vita version wouldn't be too far behind the PC version, in that they've talked with the japanese team already and hoping it'll be a close release.

That's for the Trilogy in relation to Alternative, right? Or might Extra/Unlimited get an earlier digital release?

Muv Luv is now on Steam. Extra and Unlimited are releasing July 14.

And from the backer update:
Muv-Luv PS Vita to be released on PSN a few months after Steam release

Good news for our PS Vita backers! The developers are also preparing for Muv-Luv PS Vita release, and we expect it to be done as soon as the PC/Steam version is finalized and ready for physical production.
Muv-Luv Unlimited's translation is 99.9% complete, and our QA process has started already. The battle at the frontlines has been very tough, it wasn't all for naught; Our translation process has been smoothened over the months and we believe we can finish Alternative within the year.

And they are teasing announcements at Anime Expo:
Yoshimune-san will be with us again this July 1-July 4 at booth #4210, with huge announcements that’s not only meant for Muv-Luv. We’re inviting Muv-Luv and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien/Rumbling Hearts fans to visit our booth for exciting events and more! Keep in touch with our Twitter and Facebook for Anime Expo announcements such as Muv-Luv cosplay gatherings and autograph session information.

Shizuka

A few months after for the Vita release means a 2016 release. I'm beyond excited with so many Vita visual novels this year!

Olengie

Got Yoshimune-sensei's autograph and even a pic with him at AX. Pleasantly surprised to find their booth while I was walking around the Exhibition Hall

chrono01

Oh, I got an email for the charged for the backerkit.
I was charged a while ago, when I added the physical codex to my order. Good thing too, since the credit card I had set for the order was compromised, and I forgot to update it with a new one, haha.

Got Yoshimune-sensei's autograph and even a pic with him at AX. Pleasantly surprised to find their booth while I was walking around the Exhibition Hall

Nice. I was working the Degica booth last year at AX so I got to meet him and Maxima while working. Great guys to chat with (if briefly due to them being busy at the time), especially Maxima as he was diligently drawing requests.

Since I'm not at AX this year, I've actually considered getting one of the aprons they're offering at the booth but will have my friends possibly get it for me lol.

jonjonaug

I stopped by the Degica booth today for a couple hours. I got photographs of and with Kouki, his autograph, and took photos of some other stuff. Highlights were one of the robots playing music from the game, Kouki handing out fliers advertising his game to passerby, and
Kouki just generally being a cool dude. I think the game was running on a small Win10 tablet, the interface was very nice. See here: http://imgur.com/a/m8dwf

Hubb

So is that last update saying what I think it is saying? Physical copies aren't going out till September or later? Or is that just for the Codex and other awards.

mankoto

Is that how I get my code?
Yes
unknown.png

Although right now it's just Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited

Friendly reminder ti VitaGAF: I'm looking to buy Steam codes if you dont plan to use them. Here's your occasion to get a little money back on your purchase :")

So is that last update saying what I think it is saying? Physical copies aren't going out till September or later? Or is that just for the Codex and other awards.

Merch is going out by September, collector's boxes and the codex are going out by early next year. They can't ship the physical copies of the games until Alternative is done and locked down.

Shizuka

Yes
unknown.png

That's it, thank you!

Although right now it's just Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited

Friendly reminder ti VitaGAF: I'm looking to buy Steam codes if you dont plan to use them. Here's your occasion to get a little money back on your purchase :")

Oops, too late. I was looking for a buyer for a split second since I'm all for the Vita version, but I thought it'd take a lot of effort to find a buyer so I just redeemed mine.

Top Bottom