• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Degica's Muv-Luv Trilogy Kickstarter (Funded) - New Tiers for Physical Vita Reward

Shizuka

I can barely contain my hype for playing this, but part of me wants to skip using the beta key and just wait out the Vita version's release.

The important bit:

2. We will be sending out BETA keys to all Backers who've contributed $25 or higher by March!

The translation is taking a little bit longer than we originally anticipated. That being said, Muv-Luv Extra will be ready by the end of March! You'll get a BETA steam key so you can access it as soon as it's ready. Muv-Luv Unlimited should be available by the end of April/early May which is when we'll be doing our public release on Steam.

Shenmue

Banned
Maybe I don't have a lot of experience with Kickstarters, but damn if this doesn't feel like one of the best run, smoothest operating Kickstarters I've ever seen.

Hastati

Maybe I don't have a lot of experience with Kickstarters, but damn if this doesn't feel like one of the best run, smoothest operating Kickstarters I've ever seen.
I would whole-heartedly agree.

Outside of star citizen, which admittedly was a special case and only gets points for financial success, this one was incredibly smooth. I'd give it the most points of all the ones I've backed for how backer-friendly the whole operation has been. I feel that the tiers are chock full of stuff, and they have stuck to their timeline while adding on new things constantly. It's been a great ride.

Ventara

I've never entered a Beta on Steam. Once the beta is over, the game disappears from your library? Or is it updated to the complete version?

I've never entered a Beta on Steam. Once the beta is over, the game disappears from your library? Or is it updated to the complete version?

They could handle it either way. I suspect they'll just continue to update it and it'll turn into the final release. It'd be more work for them to send out keys to everyone again.

h0mebas3

Planning to get rid of my Vita keys since I have no use for them. 100% sure I won't play it on there given the choice between the PC version and Vita.

Hopefully I've gotten to you first on the vita keys. I will PM you, I missed the kickstarter and would like to buy it from you.

jonjonaug

Can I chose any of the girls as end game? Blue hair looks like 100% waifu material.

In Extra and Unlimited, yes.

Alternative sticks you with Sumika (red haired girl) by default, because Alternative was originally supposed to be basically Sumika's Unlimited route (Sumika isn't immediately available in Unlimited for reasons), but got spun off into its own game because it got too big and ambitious.

Olengie

I have no need for the steam and vita codes. Only interested in the physical version that comes out in November. lol.

Ryne

Going to replay this game once I get my beta key so hard.

Glad I joined the kickstarter, they look like they are making incredible progress.

chrono01

Final update on the signatures for the Collector's Box:

http://community.muvluv.moe/index.php?/topic/367-collectors-box-options/

Hmm, I'm really not sure which to go with, the shikishi or the sticker. The benefit of the shikishi, is that you get numerous signatures on it, although they're printed and not actually signed. On the sticker, you're getting a hand-signed signature, but there's no telling who exactly will sign it...

Originally it just said Muv-Luv team for the sticker, so people were expecting it to be signed by a random US employee, but it's now been clarified that the signature will be from a member on the Japanese development team (so not the guy delivering tea to the office). I have a few more days to decide until the BackerKit is locked down, I guess.

ohlawd

Originally it just said Muv-Luv team for the sticker, so people were expecting it to be signed by a random US employee, but it's now been clarified that the signature will be from a member on the Japanese development team (so not the guy delivering tea to the office). I have a few more days to decide until the BackerKit is locked down, I guess.
I like how we went from coffee to tea

but that's disappointing. I legit wanted the coffee guy to sign my stuff, not like I give a fuck about any of the people on the dev team

chrono01

I like how we went from coffee to tea

but that's disappointing. I legit wanted the coffee guy to sign my stuff, not like I give a fuck about any of the people on the dev team
What about snack-senpai, who brings all of the delicious sweets? Want his autograph?

chrono01

Only a day to decide whether I should switch to the signed sticker or not. Having printed signatures on the shikishi is...kind of worthless, and at least the sticker will have an actual signature on it that I can stick to the collector's box or something. They mention "Japanese development team", so there's a chance I could get someone really important (I know, they're ALL important, but even still).

Ventara

How do I choose whether I want the shikishi or the sticker? When the kickstarter originally finished, I chose shikishi when it was that or the signed box, but let's say I want the sticker now. How do I change to that?

chrono01

That's why I chose the sticker. A printed signature doesn't count as a real signed signature to me.
Yeah, I just changed it to the sticker. Not sure what signature I'll get, but at least it'll be something authentic. I'll probably stick it to my CE box, since I'll be using the digital copies anyway.

I think I'll just stick with the shikihihsifhdsofsbiki cuz it has girls on it
This is also important.

sanhora

MuvLuv Kickstarter Update #27 - Roar To The Future!

The most important parts:

The Official Muv-Luv English website, muvluv.moe is live!

Schwarzesmarken - Kouketsu no Monshou is now on Steam Greenlight!
Unfortunately there isn't enough room in the budget for another full release. However, if we get a good performance on Greenlight and the demo is well received, we'll see what can be done!
Schwarzesmarken is a very big project and has a 2nd part which will be released in Japan soon. The team is working hard on Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative and we're being careful about taking on new projects.

Muv-Luv Extra and Unlimited will be released this summer, with Japanese language support!
In addition, we are happy to announce that -- due to popular demand, we're implementing the Japanese text switching! We'd like to thank the fans for making this happen. This may be a good sign for all future games from âge-soft!
The game is built on Steam right now but some more work has to be done to make it fully presentable. The BETA keys (Muv-Luv Extra) will be sent when the game is ready. We're targeting early April.

ohlawd

April really is the gift that keeps on giving

Atelier Sophie, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Zero Escape, hopefully Muv-Luv Extra :3

mankoto

A pretty big update:

The main parts are:

1. We've sent the first batch of gift bags already!

2.Sumika and Ayamine Pillowcase Illustrations Updated!

Rejoice! Bou-sensei will complete all of the pillowcase illustrations by April. This also means that Backer Kit may close* around May 15~30th PST

3. The Official Muv-Luv English website, muvluv.moe is live!

4. Schwarzesmarken - Kouketsu no Monshou is now on Steam Greenlight!

5. Muv-Luv Extra and Unlimited will be released this summer, with Japanese language support!

6. We will be at Anime Expo :)

Top Bottom