• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starlight Inception (PC/Vita) Kickstarter project [Ended, $158K funded]

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
tumblr_lnu0hl0MDu1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

jrDev

Wow, just saw this and was going to donate just for them to make it, but it looks like they did already.

EDIT: Show I throw in the $15 anyways? Why not?

ZoddGutts

Funded!!

Now need 7.5K+ to cover the charge to kickstarter (5%). What about Amazon?

The Nekro Kickstater mentioned:

Everything from this point forward is removing overhead. Kickstarter takes %5 of what we make, Amazon takes another 5%. Then we're going to make the merch for all of your pledges. That's going to cost about $10,000 - $20,000 (including shipping). So when it comes down to it, we will have a lot less to make the game with than you might think. Every dollar from this point forward helps us to remove that overhead, and add more stuff into the game.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/343838885/nekro/posts/220103

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, this was awesome to watch. I feel bad for not contributing, but I just started a new job so I've been living off of limited funds. Anyways, this sounds awesome and PC and Vita are my two go-to platforms these days so I'll definitely be lining up to buy this.

graywolf323

happy they made it without me having to pledge

just can't justify the cost right now for something that's more than a year out while I'm still looking for work (unemployed college student, yay...)

jrDev

Well, I put in my pledge. Happy for them. It will be a surprise when this shows up next year after I've forgotten about it! :)

Top Bottom