• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I really doubt Wizardry or YDKJ would go Flash or Daily... right?

The latest THQ release was $5 two weeks ago.

The re-releases of the 90's versions are $2.50 each which isn't too bad if you get the collection.

Otherwise, doubtful about flash or daily.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Is Democracy 3 good?

The latest THQ release was $5 two weeks ago.

The re-releases of the 90's versions are $2.50 each which isn't too bad if you get the collection.

Otherwise, doubtful about flash or daily.

I already have YDKJ (new) in the Wii and I heard the PC version is gimped like the Wii (unlike the 360, wtf really).

I was talking about the 90's pack, same with Wizardry... and old games never make it in the Flash or Daily unless they're repacked as HD/remake right?

Grief.exe

Salsa releasing a thread is like buying an EA game, going to be bad, broken and late.

;) just kidding, Salsa's threads are great

But I'm so ready to pull the trigger on Dark Souls......

No you are not. Dark Souls has been cheaper than that for almost a year. Did you just build a computer yesterday?

Cody_D165

Banned
Just because it's so damn cheap. Good luck guys!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Hexagon -- MB-A3B279F4C403D58D

t1385587874z1.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I always use paypal but I decided to go directly to my card instead since paypal cheats in currency exchange.

Does Steam accept foreign cards as long as it's one of the supported brands (Visa, etc.)?

Melted77

Yes! Autumn Sale is here. Nothing for me today though. Also the dailies are only 24 hours and there is no voting for the flash sales.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I always use paypal but I decided to go directly to my card instead since paypal cheats in currency exchange.

Does Steam accept foreign cards as long as it's one of the supported brands (Visa, etc.)?

If it's an international version of that card (ie: a card that allows you to be charged in currencies other than your local one), yes.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Updated Enhanced Steam to 5.1.1

• Added support for homepage highlighting on the Autumn / Spring sale
  • Fixed a bug where some some strings weren't being translated properly
  • Fixed a bug where one option wasn't able to be checked or unchecked

So far I've bought 9 games. Now I shall go to sauna (Finnish thing you know) to plan my next moves.

Also cmon get that Super Hexagon, I bought it for a dollar some time ago and have 10+ hours on it and will play it a lot more. One of the best indie games I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom