• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

Escape Goat is only 33% off but I can't imagine it going any lower than $3.50. Also curious about KOF XIII.

Guess I'll wait until Monday on everything.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Somebody buy me both Poker Nights for $5 roughly, plz. ;_;

Dr Dogg

I wasn't contacted to be a part of the daily promotions so as far as I'm aware, that's as cheap as it's gonna get. :D

Cheers for the heads up. I'll make sure to keep some funds back. Hope to see a few more GAF winks and nudges like the CBOAT one someone posted.

FloatOn

State of Decay is 33% off right now, think it'll go lower?

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

kids these days.... will they ever learn?

wait for the daily/flash young one

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The sale gimmick with spring versus fall is really really cool, really heartwarming. <3 Australia!

HOWEVER WHERE THE HELL ARE THE DUDES?!?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME VALVE? BACKPACKERS?????

About the only thing that tempts me is Skyrim Legendary Edition. I don't even know why I am finding it tempting. I mean I can't stand ye olde worlde, dungeons and dragons fight with wee swords and bows stuff.

But for some reason I want to buy it, will never install or play it .............. I hate the steam sales I really really really do.

So there's no voting for cards or anything like that? I'm not planning to buy anything during this sale but I was hoping there would be something.

Dishonored GOTY is showing up as a Daily Deal when I click into it. -66% off, while the base game is only -50% off. It's hitting right at the price point that the Gamefly sale is going to have it at, so I doubt it'll drop to -75%.

Zeknurn

The sale gimmick with spring versus fall is really really cool, really heartwarming. <3 Australia!

HOWEVER WHERE THE HELL ARE THE DUDES?!?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME VALVE? BACKPACKERS?????

Cyl, Sir Roderick Bodkin and Tappet took the blame for the late Diretide this year and have unfortunately been let go.

Li Kao

It's a nice touch that my birthday is happening during the autumn sale, eh guys ? All these nice games I will bath into the 29th... Just kidding here evidently. With my luck 15 bastards are gonna give me the one that should not be named.
Still, a tought that crossed my mind... with the loss of my PS4 purchase and even if the reviews are mitigated, I could see me buying Contrast :-X

Finished Hard Reset Extended, really cool game but the game could have been a lot better with better feedback on enemy hits, the fact that the bigger ones where really spongey didn't help.
Thanks again to wazoo for the game.

okayfrog

Banned
About the only thing that tempts me is Skyrim Legendary Edition. I don't even know why I am finding it tempting. I mean I can't stand ye olde worlde, dungeons and dragons fight with wee swords and bows stuff.

But for some reason I want to buy it, will never install or play it .............. I hate the steam sales I really really really do.

Hold, my dear brother, hold. $20.39 is how much it was on sale for a week or two ago on Amazon or some other site (might have been GMG). Give it a month and it'll hopefully be $15 somewhere.

Jaykay

Well I guess it's finally time to get PC Skyrim since that's a really good price. Now I don't have to worry about my PS3 exploding when I try to play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom