• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

MedIC86

Im probarly in China when the summer sale occurs, does anyone know if i can buy games from China on steam? i dont need to play them, just buy em.

justjim89

To be fair, it's not like we're guaranteed a summer sale. There could be nothing this year and it's not like we'd have any real right to complain.

To be fair, it's not like we're guaranteed a summer sale. There could be nothing this year and it's not like we'd have any real right to complain.

Adding in so many "Summer Sale 2012" entries in to the registry pretty much confirms some type of big sale. As to when that sale is we don't know.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Im probarly in China when the summer sale occurs, does anyone know if i can buy games from China on steam? i dont need to play them, just buy em.

Contact Steam support about it. As early as possible.

1-D_FTW

So July 12th is the safe bet now? I doubt there will be a sale during the weekend deal.

Or July 19th?

Yes. Ever since the 28th passed, it's always been the 12th. One week from today, you can build yourself into a lather without fear.

PaulLFC

More stuff:

Bit Trip Beat Bundle 4 pack
Bit Trip Beat Bundle Gift (gifts becoming part of the sale again in some way?)
Bit Trip Runner Bundle 4 pack
Bit Trip Runner Bundle Gift
Civilization Collection Summer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom