• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

allansm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/239250/

Noticia: las compras realizadas en Chile sólo se pueden jugar en Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Bahamas, Belice, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Perú, Paraguay, Surinám, El Salvador, Uruguay y Venezuela.

Region lock again!

59.99! D:?!

Is this the same as Metal Gear Rising? Because I moved to Germany (I was living in Brazil) and I can play Metal Gear just fine here. Also, I can still buy games using the Brazilian currency as long as I pay using a credit card tied to my Brazilian bank account.

Arthea

I was going to buy only Vergil's dlc, then I noticed that's not much less than all dlc pack and I bought it.
I feel part of the problem, totally :(

Copons

Noticia: las compras realizadas en Chile sólo se pueden jugar en Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Bahamas, Belice, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Perú, Paraguay, Surinám, El Salvador, Uruguay y Venezuela.

Get a room, Salsa!

Ezalc

Man, I thought that Resident Evil revelations was on sale for a really low price. Almost bought the dlc to a game I don't even own.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Some screens, max settings (even motion blur) 3200x1800 downsampled.

12463431953_c50ecc6d5c_o.png

12463429273_6bc29825c6_o.png

12463259075_4899c1fa81_o.png

12463423463_108a8c82eb_o.png

Zeeman

Humble Bundle updated. New BTAs are Pirates! and 2 Civ V DLC packs.

I want Pirates! but the average is almost $10 now. Hmmmm....

e: beaten

Risk of Rain is definitely easily recommended, but I would like to say that the co-op wasn't exactly the greatest.

If you play solo and die: game over. Time to restart.

If you play co-op and die: sit and watch as the rest of your live team-mates play through the rest of the round. Get revived at the start of the new round.

So what happened with my group was one person would inevitably die and start falling behind the other players in item progression (which is the only progression in Risk of Rain). Then they would be more likely to die at the start of the next, harder round, and miss those item drops too. They basically had to sit out for the rest of the game once you died more than once.

Still a fun game though.

HoosTrax

Humble Sid Meier bonuses are up:

- Civ V Scrambled Nations Map Pack
- Civ V Scrambled Continents Map Pack
- Sid Meier's Pirates!
That does make it a bit more attractive to anyone who bought Civ V Gold or some earlier edition, as those two DLCs + BNW are the only things we would be missing.

Backlogger

Damn. Wanted Pirates, but that's it from the BTA. Don't have the other two adds, but not worth the BTA price now.

$1 tier it is!

Yep, I'm glad I didn't buy tier 2, even when it was less than 5 bucks. I already own Pirates and Civ 5 and don't care about the Civ 5 DLC.

I lost so many hours playing Pirates on the Original Xbox, I look forward to doing it all over again with the PC version. :p

Pssh, I remember the original PC version from years ago.

Yep, I'm glad I didn't buy tier 2, even when it was less than 5 bucks. I already own Pirates and Civ 5 and don't care about the Civ 5 DLC.

Pssh, I remember the original PC version from years ago.
I didn't get into PC gaming *that* early xD That said, I do remember playing the Genesis version ages ago.

Should have called it Steamux.
Call me, Valve. We'll talk.

:lol

Surprise!

Broforce is coming to Early Access in March, New trailer
Broforce_Neo_Test_2.gif

NICE! I was wondering what happened to this game the other day.

First game is good on PC, it's like God of War only well harder I'd say.

I wouldn't say it's harder. It's more... schizophrenic.

Is the DmC dlc worthwhile?

If you like the core game, sure.

Surely it's to fund the removal of GFWL from their existing Steam library.

In that case, everybody buy everything.

I wouldn't mind playing the vergil dlc

but I only have the base game on ps3

You played the base game in 30fps? You monster.

--

Mutant Mudds got cards.

UnrealEck

When I saw the Capcom DLC thing I laughed too.

There's a new update for the Steam client if you're flagged for beta. It introduces some performance tweaks to in-home streaming.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Pirates! -- MB-614D3780C9B505FF - Taken by factorone. 26 entrants total.

t1392147836z1.png

You guys are awfully cynical. :p Maybe the dude's just genuinely psyched about what that game's promising to bring to the table. Or maybe I'm too trusting, I don't know.

Well if you are going to post a bunch of pictures, be sure to quote them. That post was pretty massive.

No thats not what i meant. I thought they would add that game into the 1$ Tier because there wasnt any "BTA and get Bonus Games". But that wasnt the case.

That usually doesn't happen, I believe games only get added to the BTA.

edit : Turf'd

Caerith

Humble Sid Meier bonuses are up:

- Civ V Scrambled Nations Map Pack
- Civ V Scrambled Continents Map Pack
- Sid Meier's Pirates!

The bonuses being BTA just confirms my decision to hold off on those DLC until they're included in the "upgrade to whatever edition" and get the pre-order stuff with it too.

Arthea

It seems nobody posted it yet, Indie Royale Mixer bundle unlocked Stonerid (Desura, Greenlight), it's a platformer.

That usually doesn't happen, I believe games only get added to the BTA.

I think, I remember it being the case but rarely. I mean in such cases usually a game is added to lower tier and then some to higher tier, if memory serves me right, that is.

sprinkles

I may not always like what Konami does with their subs and all, but at least their €uro pricing is excellent.
Yes, instead of the 1:1 Dollar:Euro conversion rate every one else uses on Steam, Konami is kind enough to not abuse us poor europeans. MGR pricing was the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom