• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send modbot a my loot email and the last line will tell you how many games you have given that contribute to your megagivers status.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Bridge Constructor -- MB-B342D050CE7854A2 - Taken by electroflame
Bridge Constructor Playground -- MB-46999DA18F02704D - Taken by TetraxShards
State of Anarchy -- MB-C505F8B28FFF0830 - Taken by prudislav

illusionary

Nothing big here, but hopefully someone will enjoy these.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (illusionary, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

4089 Ghost Within -- MB-4D5169B0A2195ECB - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Hakkelus
4089 Ghost Within #2 -- MB-4D5169B0A2195ECB - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Hakkelus
Bacteria -- MB-B58EDBBAC4A89328 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by fuzzy123
Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle -- MB-FEE0D8CE4EA73C2B - Taken by krczt23
Black Sand Drift -- MB-7A6B224EB3A131A2 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Mikurden
Drayt Empire -- MB-51239E35507E6ACA - Taken by ModBot - Taken by yoshizzle
Flesh Eaters -- MB-D53ED24D85F5C654 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
Madrobot x -- MB-69515E83F32DAB17 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Kifimbo
Normality -- MB-057758A7C2A4D0EE - Taken by ModBot - Taken by GrinningColossus
Normality #2 -- MB-057758A7C2A4D0EE - Taken by ModBot - Taken by GrinningColossus
Normality #3 -- MB-B7ACB93EDCB5C1AA - Taken by krczt23
Red Globlin: Cursed Forest -- MB-75247A1CB6B87D66 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Powerpuff
Slipstream 5000 -- MB-0C578385193AEDA1 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Purkake4
Slipstream 5000 #2 -- MB-0C578385193AEDA1 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Purkake4
Space Farmers -- MB-0188B154B19B7B44 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
Spikit -- MB-FD54BBA67CDF9F05 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Loptous
Super Mustache -- MB-76F987D5563DC4A2 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by yoshizzle
Turbo Pug -- MB-CF781532E1DD60E4 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by yoshizzle
Turbo Pug 3D -- MB-14E74BACA03950B4 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by ussjtrunks

Woodle Tree Adventures -- MB-5F552519AF553918 - Taken by Tizoc. 1 entrants total.

t1491169785z1.png

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Finished Shadowrun dragonfall, returns was better.

That is a very controversial opinion. I'm fairly certain that most people I've seen vastly prefer Dragonfall to Returns and then people seem to think Hong Kong falls somewhere between the two.

What did you like better about Returns?

fantomena

Has anyone had the problem where the right analog stick on all their controllers are not working? Cause I have that problem. Fucking annoying.

Edit: Checked controller configs in Win control panel. It's working there, but not in games. Gonna check if it's a problem with Steam games only.

Edit 2: Tested Andromeda, it's working, so it's a Steam only problem. Fuck.

Ascheroth

Can't wait! During the 2nd chapter
i managed to figure out most of what was going on before the actual reveal but the twist in the first chapter hit me out of nowhere!
Oh yeah, that moment in the first chapter made me go like:
I'll never forget that scene.

(That moment when you post an anime gif in the Steam-thread and it isn't even off-topic because the anime is sold on Steam. Life Anime truly works in mysterious ways.)

First thread that goes up becomes the main thread, you could have checked before posting.

Actually MRORANGE is usually the one to post the new SteamGAF thread the day before the new month. Plus he did say his thread was going to be up late due to other commitments he had in the previous thread.

Regardless, the first SteamGAF thread of the first day of the month is the one that stays up in the end...even if it has something disgusting like anime.

Now I wish morningbus was the first to make it.

Doomedfool

Hell, I'm just happy the game recommendations are going to get added. Having a Steam thread with no games in the OT just doesn't feel right.

Hell, I'm just happy the game recommendations are going to get added. Having a Steam thread with no games in the OT just doesn't feel right.

I'm still unsure how people manage to recommend games that haven't come out yet. Is it just ports, do they have advance review copies, are they just conjecturing?

Ozium

Brigadors! We're proud to announce the game will re-launch on June 2nd as a free update, a special thanks to all of you for sticking with us.

The changes include:
A new intro campaign
New pilots and playable vehicles
Achievements
Complete rebalance of difficulty to better ease in new players
Localization to German, Russian, Japanese, French, Spanish, & Brazilian Portuguese
A few more things we're keeping secret for now

***CHEEBOS***

header.jpg

prudislav

Brigadors! We're proud to announce the game will re-launch on June 2nd as a free update, a special thanks to all of you for sticking with us.

The changes include:
A new intro campaign
Achievements
Localization to German, Russian, Japanese, French, Spanish, & Brazilian Portuguese

***CHEEBOS***

header.jpg

nice, amazing game , really enjoyed what i played of it

Arthea

Well at least steam has me covered
http://i.imgur.com/ZlBkaA2.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Star Wars? Where is my ignore list when you need it?
Seriously, the heck?

not that I understand blacklisting anime, as it is not a genre or type of game, it's like blacklisting 3D or 2D ir even all games altogether, then again there were people that want an ability to filter out all indies, what's even more baffling.
People, who can understand them

PantsuJo

The changes include:
A new intro campaign
Achievements

***CHEEBOS***

header.jpg
Very nice

Doomedfool

I'm still unsure how people manage to recommend games that haven't come out yet. Is it just ports, do they have advance review copies, are they just conjecturing?

With the number of games Tizoc has finished so far this year, I just assume he's some kind of time traveler.

The changes include:
A new intro campaign
Achievements

***CHEEBOS***

header.jpg

Awesome, I've been meaning to get back to this ever since other things got in the way. This sounds like it will be a great opportunity to do so.

Ascheroth

I guess it's a combination of ports and things that look solid.
I think that a 'best of last month' section in the OP could be pretty cool though.

EdmondD

Looking forward to What Remains of Edith Finch. I bought Unfinished Swan because it was cheap. Very creative game with a nice, simple story. The worst thing about it is it's just too short. I expect they bring that creativity to their next game.

Arthea

Looking forward to What Remains of Edith Finch. I bought Unfinished Swan because it was cheap. Very creative game with a nice, simple story. The worst thing about it is it's just too short. I expect they bring that creativity to their next game.

Unfinished Swan is on steam?!

chronomac

Extras:
ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Choice Chamber -- MB-2318534DF01EB997 - Taken by Pachimari. 1 entrants total.
Hospital Tycoon -- MB-C7F2BC25A0438306 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by yoshizzle
Primal Carnage: Extinction -- MB-CF4D37A8643CAA70 - Taken by sixteen-bit

t1491168200z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Final Fantasy 14 sponsoring wrestling is so bizrre

The changes include:
A new intro campaign
Achievements

***CHEEBOS***

header.jpg

YASSSSSSS

I hope they get more sales this way

I'm going hold off installing this until the 2nd of June.

This is of the main reason I wanted to get a controller for my PC because I cannot wrap my head around playing it with KB/M. Have they said if they're going to support Steam Controller?

Vamphuntr

Did stump change it so it's permanent and not reset after a few months?

Doing it tonight!

Is there a way to check? I'd like to know if I qualify.

People are so busy posting terrible anime stuff they don't read the OP anymore. Click on the link to the modbot thread. To see how many games you've won and how many you've given you send a PM to modbot with the "my loot" command in the subject line with anything in the body text. It will sends you a PM with everything you've won and gave. For the mega givers rules it's the number of games given in the last 90 days. It's written in the PM too.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you know April 1st is over, right?

it was sponsoring Takeover last night but apparently its also sponsoring Wrestlemania today.

thats actually pretty big lol

Jawmuncher

People are so busy posting terrible anime stuff they don't read the OP anymore. Click on the link to the modbot thread. To see how many games you've won and how many you've given you send a PM to modbot with the "my loot" command in the subject line with anything in the body text. It will sends you a PM with everything you've won and gave. For the mega givers rules it's the number of games given in the last 90 days. It's written in the PM too.

I know this. I was asking if he had changed it and just didn't update to show. Also would like to know what anime I posted since you want just throw stuff around.

ArjanN

I wonder if it's only going to be Bayo 1 .

Most likely, but I really hope it isn't, honestly in part because there's a bunch of people on GAF who are still suspicously eager to tell you Bayo 2 on a different platform can never happen.

Why did Sega have to make a 10 day countdown to announce a port of a 7 year old game. Just fuck all that noise, tell us the date, and then make us way another 2 years for a new PC port.

1.. Because it's Bayonetta.
2. Give them some credit, the whole April Fools thing with the 8-bit game was actually clever and good marketing. Better than stealth dropping it and having no-one notice, it's not like 10 days is a long time anyway.
3. I think there's a good chance the countdown is to the release date.

zkylon

zkylewd
noclip video on the witness wasn't that great, tho i guess i follow jonathan blow closely enough that none of these things are news for me

i think giantbomb playing the witness with him was probably the best thing i've seen about the game, a lot more insightful and interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom