• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2017 - Toot toot, Cold Steel Warrior, shaka brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

If anyone's beat Subsurface Circular already, since no one in my friend's list has even played it yet if they own it, how on Earth do you get the Founding Father hidden achievement, and the Post Mortem achievement?

Not sure if I triggered the last one in particular and it's just glitched out, or I'm completely overlooking it.

For Founding Father, when talking to one of the robots listening to music (can't remember which chapter) there is a dialogue choice saying that you're "young, scrappy and hungry like my country" - a Hamilton reference, like the name of the achievement.

For Post Mortem, just beat the game, turn on the dev commentary and interact with the Bithell-bot.

You could say that Agents of Maybe bombed really hard. After 4 days only 22K owners. To put it into the perspective LawBreakers had around 50K after the same time on the market.

Yeah... Everything about this game screamed "the bomba victim of Q4"

Tizoc

Well our first Gamescom leak has just come about
Biomutant has an interesting premise at least :p

Gonna be an interesting week starting this Monday @o@
COME ON STREET FIGHTER COLLECTION!

Hektor

Game looks nice, it seems to feature sword and gun combat based on that character design.

Also ridable dragons.

Could be really cool if done right

Lain

Arthea Alert!!

SAvfWLN.gif

Parsnip

Maybe it will have good writing, a decent plot or good acting?

Fingers crossed.
Ha!

Though I guess Pratchett isn't involved anymore if I recall correctly, so maybe there's a chance for 2 of the 3.

I doubt Luddington's acting is ever going to improve. Assuming she's still nu-Lara.

Sch1sm

For Founding Father, when talking to one of the robots listening to music (can't remember which chapter) there is a dialogue choice saying that "you're young scrappy and hungry like my country - a Hamilton reference.

For Post Mortem, just beat the game, turn on the dev commentary and interact with the bithellbot.

Thanks for the info, Lambda~

E: For future, if anyone asks/wonders, it's Sequence 4 where those lyrics come up~

kionedrik

Against my better judgment, I just pre-ordered the most recent Groupees Be Mine. I fully expect to be disappointed in ~2h. I still remember the time when their bundles were cause for celebration...

BasilZero

Tried Momodora 3 after playing Momodora 1 and 2.

Its better than the first two games but sheesh...it felt like it could have been better.

dex3108

I finished Sniper Elite 3 and DLCs for it. All in all really good game that as some rough parts that can get you in stupid situation without your fault. Three DLCs (Kill the Hitler and two save Churchill) are set in new locations that are really cool and only first Churchill DLC is set on same map from the main game just at different time of day. They are more-less same length as one main story mission. If you like stealth games buy this one on sale for like 10-12$ for complete edition and you will enjoy playing it (just be ready for some frustration as i mentioned).

zkylon

zkylewd
i saw a store selling bloodborne for like $20

how are sales on the playstation store? is it normal for games to go that cheap?

cos i might just buy it and keep it in case i ever buy a ps4 lol

Kudo

Best case scenario - We will get Final Fantasy XV PC announcement.

Didn't they say there's big announcement coming up? Could be.. maybe..

i saw a store selling bloodborne for like $20

how are sales on the playstation store? is it normal for games to go that cheap?

cos i might just buy it and keep it in case i ever buy a ps4 lol

Can't remember it ever been under that, just make sure it's the GOTY edition or you'll have to buy DLC separately, if it was released in your country.

I don't see a FFXV PC announcement happening until every DLC drops.
The big Gamescom announcement will be Multiplayer/Ignis DLC stuff. And maybe Scorpio enhancement version (which is funny because, it's basically the enhancement we'll get on PC. So much for rebuilding the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom