• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2017 - Toot toot, Cold Steel Warrior, shaka brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonton

Is there no Resident Evil collection with all the games? I only see one with 4/5/6/Rev 1/2

--

Cold Steel is finally over 500 reviews but it dropped from 95 to 94% positive dammit

huh no Devastation is great

I mean it's a budget game, but it's great than say an AAA game :p

Well a lot of my favorite games are made on a really low budget so I never pay much attention to that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is Darksiders even at least AA?

Jawmuncher

Is there no Resident Evil collection with all the games? I only see one with 4/5/6/Rev 1/2

--

Cold Steel is finally over 500 reviews but it dropped from 95 to 94% positive dammit

Well a lot of my favorite games are made on a really low budget so I never pay much attention to that ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Is Darksiders even at least AA?

Yeah there sadly isn't on steam. Just a shitty collection with a ton of revelations DLC you don't need

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

(Coupon) 50% off Miner Meltdown -- MB-503EDD0567090116
Dream Stone -- MB-78AF2C33F7D0ED86 - Taken by alr1ght
Never Ending Night -- MB-B67581503282290E - Taken by Ludens
Novus Inceptio -- MB-3D794930B9AA76ED - Taken by sadblob
Solar Division -- MB-3010D813EEF3C8BF - Taken by abelasabel
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax -- MB-C4EBD1456FC1E4DA - Taken by voodooray
Survival is Not Enough -- MB-3E51BD9934A40A43 - Taken by Freezard
War of the Human Tanks - ALTeR -- MB-C374D80A28D36115 - Taken by madjoki
XenoBloom -- MB-9938EA8E42529973 - Taken by ThingontheFloor

jtb

Banned
speaking of THQN, really looking forward to ELEX or whatever the fuck it's called

Pretty sure it's made by the same folks who did Risen, so hit me with that jank baby mhmmmm

also can someone tell me why Two Worlds 2 got a bunch of DLC and patches recently even though it's like a decade old? I remember really enjoying it (and being blown away by how good a shit-tier game like that looked) and the masochistic jank lover in me wants to know if I should check it out again

Mighty No 0 is really a terrible game, it feels and plays exactly like a bad Mega-man rip-off.

I dont even get how you could make a bad clone.

The worst thing besides the leveldesign are the constant interruptions and that "dash" system that punishes you if you dont "speedrun" the levels.

Tizoc

speaking of THQN, really looking forward to ELEX or whatever the fuck it's called

Pretty sure it's made by the same folks who did Risen, so hit me with that jank baby mhmmmm

also can someone tell me why Two Worlds 2 got a bunch of DLC and patches recently even though it's like a decade old? I remember really enjoying it (and being blown away by how good a shit-tier game like that looked) and the masochistic jank lover in me wants to know if I should check it out again

It is ELEX.
It's been up for preorder for months now :p

Ludens

Banned
I dont even get how you could make a bad clone.

The worst thing besides the leveldesign are the constant interruptions and that "dash" system that punishes you if you dont "speedrun" the levels.

Yeah, I'm skipping all cutscenes because, even if you skip the fact the story is really bad and bland, they are also badly acted, like a poor PS1 game.

I also hate the fact all purple things istantly kill you. I just managed to beat the white house level, a level with no checkpoint, difficult and frustrating because if you hit something purple, pam, you die and need to start all over again.

One day Yakuza is going to come to PC. Until then, im buying the collector's editions that have whiskey glasses and whiskey rocks

I dont even drink like that

dex3108

Biomutant hype

DHsJ6dzW0AACzMf.jpg:large

illusionary

I have a copy of Rocket League to give away, but it requires having a GTX 1050, 1050 Ti or 1060 installed to be able to redeem. If you'd like it, just send a PM my way.

Edit: taken.

Huh. I think I've been confusing that new DotA 2 hero with the Biomutant.
Pretty cool that you can make some of them speak foreign languages. (They have American, UK and Australian English, but no Canadian English? BAH!)

They just unlock all of the localised dialog for soldier use, basically. XCOM 1 had Russian, but no extra English dialects.

I'm kinda hoping War of the Chosen adds some more, or at least more faces. I loooove the variety.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Speaking of collectibles, you should play Song of the Deep, collectibles galore!

Good to know! But I think I'll opt for something of a palate cleanser once I'm finally done with GTA5. Maybe Wolf14 and Wolf14:TOB seeing as Wolf2 is a little over two months away.

Ludens

Banned
I can't beat the Nameless boss in Mighty no 9. I tried maybe 40 times, if I use my powers I manage to almost kill it, with one hit remaining, but the fact is the machine spawns another robot and it usually squashes me on the wall because I have no powers left to quickly kill him like I do during the beginning of the fight. Also the damage I do seems very random, some times I manage to kill the first robot in 3-4 seconds with a lot of my power bar remaining, other times I barely do damage and my power goes totally off.

I just uninstall it because I don't want waste my time on this anymore.

EDIT: Well, when I booted the game I discovered the title doesn't even save checkpoints, so everytime you close it, you need to restart the level you were. Just nuked it from my hdd.

cyba89

Gamescom is only an hour away from where i live.

I'd totally go for that if it weren't for it being overcrowed AF

I was there a few times and if you're just there for the games it's not worth it. You wait hours to play the big titles and all the playable games will be out in a few months anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom