• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2017 - Toot toot, Cold Steel Warrior, shaka brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

Maybe some PC announces?

tumblr_naizuvh5oF1qbvl2io1_500.gif

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Jurassic World Evolution and Prehistoric Kingdom for dinosaur (and other) creature park simulators?

Someone finally found his T-Rex genie and made his wishes.

jtb

Banned
So many genres you can approach with JP ip (survival like Ark, survival horror in example) and they chose a builder

Problem is that JP is a family friendly IP while any actual JP game would have to be super scary and violent. Plus AAA movie-license games aren't really a thing anymore

I love park builders so I don't really give a shit. Is it frontier? I don't really like any of their stuff and I was a huge RCT fan back in the day.

Xater

Picked up Hollow Knight. To actually play it I have to wait for my Xbox One pad to arrive tomorrow though.

Gamescom is only an hour away from where i live.

I'd totally go for that if it weren't for it being overcrowed AF

Same for me.

I have only been there as press for three years. I would not recommend it for a normal person to go. Unless you only want to see maybe 2 games tops.

Ludens

Banned
No one will care when they make up their minds.

"Oh, it looks like our games are not selling well, it's been more than 2 years, let's put them on Steam."

bye

I don't think it's true, honestly. Look at Halo Wars, it sold well considering it's a port of a several years old game.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Greenberg says Xbox is hitting their fans "non-stop" with exclusives.

They are? Excited for Jurassic Park though, loved Genesis

Jawmuncher

Greenberg says Xbox is hitting their fans "non-stop" with exclusives.

They are? Excited for Jurassic Park though, loved Genesis

Yeah gotta say ATM. Everything besides Jurassic Park has been stuff already revealed or already released in some form. Hell Jurassic Park isn't even an exclusive though glad to see it regardless. Hopefully they got something up their sleeve for gamescom that hasn't leaked.

Teggy

Well I finished Layers of Fear. It's like an effective horror game for like 45 minutes and then pours on so many attempted jump scares you become so immune to them that the game becomes really boring.

That PUBG exclusivity thread is funny. Funny how some people ask for clarification when same people where adamant another 1st party didn't owe clarifications :")

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

EfagyaM.png
Not an XBox One X Exclusive -- MB-2DBFEAA9A4104F81 - Taken by electroflame. 23 entrants total.

t1503269810z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom