• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke the inventory gifting function somehow. I send them to my email and they never arrive and Steam doesn't detect them as sent. I got 1 working and then I proceeding to break it.

Will wait it out for a bit.
Unless things have changed I don't think Steam lets you send multiple gift copies of the same game to the one email. I've always had that issue when trying to send to my gmail account, fortunately I've just worked around it by adding dots to my address which worked. Some more info here.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Man I wish I was younger and had endless free time to play that again. So good. Though I prefer 2.
Ignore the games til the latest one shows up.
yes that way the company will call it a failure and stop porting.

Annubis

Unless things have changed I don't think Steam lets you send multiple gift copies of the same game to the one email. I've always had that issue when trying to send to my gmail account, fortunately I've just worked around it by adding dots to my address which worked. Some more info here.

Huh, I didn't know that.
Neat thing to know about gmail.

What if I send to:
exampl...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................e@gmail.com

Would it reach destination? =P

Is there any site which can track how much money is being raised on Kickstarter every month? I'm particularly curious to see how gaming Kickstarters fare during the months of October to December compared to the rest of the year. It seems to me like it would be the worst time to try and raise money for a game that's two years out when people are already buying that year's hyped releases, but I'd like to see if there's any data that backs up that assumption. Then again looking at the speed at which Psychonauts 2 is getting funded, I could be completely wrong. I just think that, given the choice (which I understand is not always the case), I would do everything possible to avoid setting up a gaming Kickstarter in these busy months.

pL5NHxq.jpg
Look at the sick shit Jazz573 is peddling in our good thread. BAN THIS MAN

Huh, I didn't know that.
Neat thing to know about gmail.

What if I send to:
exampl...................................................................................................................................................................................tl;dr......................................................................................................................................................................................e@gmail.com

Would it reach destination? =P
Last I checked the answer would be no because gmail adheres to standard local name lengths; the local name of the address (i.e. localname@gmail.com) can be a maximum 64 characters long.
So you can have:
exampl.........................................................e@gmail.com
And it would work fine.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII -- MB-B7DB72387847E03E - Taken by kevin1025. 88 entrants total.

t1449885629z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII -- MB-A9A32C107262A466 - Taken by Blu(e). 86 entrants total.

t1449885749z1.png

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM

Rules for this Giveaway:

LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII -- MB-F4685229014ADFFF - Taken by GaussTek Trivia Question: A song title: Dress You Up?

Dress YOu Up

You've got style, that's what all the girls say
Satin sHeets and luxuries so finE
All your suits are custom made in LoNdon
But I've Got something that you'll definitely like

Gonna dress you up in my love
All over, all over
Gonna dress you up In my love
All on your body

Feel the silky touch of my Caresses
They will keep you looking so brAnd new
Let me cover you with VelvEt roses
I'll cReate a look that's maDe for you

GonnA dRess you up In my love, iN my love
All over your body, all over your body
In my frosty
All over, all over
From your head down to your toes

Dress YOu Up

All over, all over
All on your body

In my frosty
All over, all over

why?

Dress YOu Up

All over, all over
All on your body

In my frosty
All over, all over

tumblr_mnzi81fc4T1rjx0d8o1_500.gif

I don't even get the question.

Has anyone mentioned that Rainbow Six Siege got cards? Which is weird because Ubisoft.

this reminded me that after 70 hrs i realized fallout 4 doesn't have cards. speaking of cards, GOD DAMMIT SOMEONE BUY MY CARDS!! 26 CENTS TO GO BEFORE *FREE UNDERTALE!!

free as in all the cash i got from idling cards. thank you jshacks.

user237

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Stoorm -- MB-5DCEC3758CE2E04E - Taken by TheMadMan007

found another double in the pile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom