• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I don't.

I'd rather have God Eater.

Oh come now
1- It's Monster Hunter
2- DD Online has been well recieved
3- It'll do well
4- Give it to me on Steam so I can finally get to play a dang MMO :v

Not really. Wheres Bayonetta SEGA!?

raining_david_tennant.gif

----------------------------------------- >8

Anyway, FFXIII-2 is running like shit on my PC. Tried the fps fix but it barely helps. Should I just uninstall it altogether?
And what's with the rain? Is it raining water or white lasers?

$40 for an indie MP-only game currently in EA? Really now. Should have been around $15. Maybe KS has something to do with this (like in the case of PA), but still..

New GTAV update, completely out of money about 10 minutes later, shit's too expensive in this damn game. I bought 1 car with a handful of mods, a gun, a switchblade and 2 smoking jackets and I'm out almost $2 million...

dex3108

I refuse! I'll just hope I run into a friendly hacker that will drop a few million money sacks on my head or just grind more heists.

And literally 1 of the new yachts cost $8 million so theoretically someone could pay $99 for 1 yacht..

You need more money because Yacht has daily maintenance cost on top of that price.

dex3108

Let's put microtransactions aside for a moment and talk about VR exclusivity on PC that is slowly crawling toward us. I understand why they are do it but still it feels awful to see this kind of exclusivity on open platform like PC.

TW3 becomes a much better game once you get past the Dandelion quest line. I just helped
Zoltan with some card troubles, fought a higher vampire who messed up a friend, and concealed a sorceresses's whereabouts from a mad king. Now, i'm ready to start a series of events to have that king deposed of.

See, witcher 3, youre so much better when you aren't making me go on a 10 hour wild goose chase.

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/326340/

Added Release Date – December 17, 2015

Wow, that's unexpected.
Looks like a fun time with friends.
source please ningen? found it I think. Rinne no Lagrange
I do very much. Not in the MH Online though.
Always have trouble finding good video reviews for new EA games. This one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom