• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
GiR2tj7.png
New Dragon's Dogma DLC?

madjoki

Time for Dino Crisis

"dino crisis" -> no matches

80543 Hard Reset Redux <- I assume this is why it's in bundle.
69382 NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Souzou Sengoku Risshiden <-- some Koei stuff

Is Resident Evil Origins something new?

I think it's just 0+1 HD pack.

Just hope someone is able to go through it all before they patch it up.

I assume SteamDB guys downloaded everything before they started leaks.

Jawmuncher

New Dragon's Dogma DLC?
Didn't DD on consoles have DLC for like weapons and stuff? That's probably all that is.
"dino crisis" -> no matches

80543 Hard Reset Redux <- I assume this is why it's in bundle.
69382 NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Souzou Sengoku Risshiden <-- some Koei stuff

I think it's just 0+1 HD pack.

I assume SteamDB guys downloaded everything before they started leaks.

There's always next time.

Jawmuncher

Don't get the big deal of Half Life 3 we know they have been messing with it for awhile now. Just because it's on SteamDB doesn't mean that it's soon. Games can sit in SteamDB for however long they want.

Don't get the big deal of Half Life 3 we know they have been messing with it for awhile now. Just because it's on SteamDB doesn't mean that it's soon. Games can sit in SteamDB for however long they want.

It's just feel surreal.
I feel like that HL3 leak kinda make the other leaks just meaningless rumours.

accel

That's true, but if there was no messing like this with HL3 in the previous years... and I think there wasn't... it might be real. I think.

I'm falling apart here.
It's sunday night and I have a meeting first thing in the morning tomorrow. I just won't be able to sleep tonight.

I played the first danganronpa on PSP with the fan translation and loved it, but I don't have a vita and always wanted to play the second chapter. Now it's coming to steam. And I'm coming too.

gelf

Didn't Halo 3 once show up in this fashion years ago though, and then nothing happened? I'm tempering my enthusiasm. At least until I see Virtua Fighter and Panzer Dragoon entries and then I'll get stupidly excited.

MUnited83

For you.
421280 = Crank 2: High Voltage

Can't wait for the best action movie ever to be on my account. Put some cards there too so I can rock a cool ass background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom