• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

200.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
searching Persona

no result

goddammit Atlus :(

No Bayonetta or Vanquish, either, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Many apps have placeholder names initially precisely to prevent being leaked in situations like this (L4D3, for example, which is why I think the HL3 app isn't actually HL3).

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
I'm happy if only half of these get released...

Still not believing HL3 is happening :p

Edit: this leak is nuts...

Here's some interesting ones:

69024 DARK SOULS III
74693 Rise of the Tomb Raider (Pre-Purchase)
64178 FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
71869 FINAL FANTASY VI
75298 Bad Rats Show
I was soooo close to buying FFX/X-2 on PS4 for $20 over Black Friday. I'm glad that I decided to wait because I wanted to play VI and VII first.

Maniac

Banned
6 years of service, huh? Sigh, still wish I had my old account - It was literally a day-1 account ;-;

6 years will have to do, though.
V7qLnjw.png
Sony is gonna kill VR before it even releases to the public. That onstage stuff was awful.

Sony's VR solution is... Pretty awful in a number of ways. But then, so is Oculus', and they're both using the same "solution" to solve how awful it is: Moneyhatting exclusives. Exclusives for a fucking input device. It'd be like if you had games that could only be played with a Razer mouse, or racing games that only worked with one single racing-wheel peripheral. It's all bollocks and wank, and Palmer Luckey can, in particular, go fist himself.

Man that guy has turned into an obnoxious cunt & PR-puppet.

I really think almost anyone can benefit from moving to a different country, or to somewhere unfamiliar. The sense of perspective helps you appreciate your home more for its strengths while also exposing you to the different ways life can be. My home wasn't bad, but I'm really glad I'm here now. I have mixed feelings about America as a whole, but I am very grateful for the opportunity I have here and there's much to love about this country's people, spirit, food, diversity, nature, and culture... and for me living in a city that's one of the cultural capitals of the world has been a blessing... and not just because I got called a drug dealer on national TV. I have no idea where I'll end up next. There are so many states here I haven't explored yet... and so many countries outside America. Maybe Scotland or Iceland or Norway, I've always wanted to live even further north than I grew up. Or maybe New Zealand or Australia, both of which I love. Vegemite is cool. Who knows, maybe my wife will leave me and I'll bum around from country to country. Life has a funny way of throwing weird opportunities at you.

For anyone reading who is unhappy at home and considering some drastic move to change things in their life, I recommend it highly. Any opportunity you can get to live abroad--an exchange program, grad school, being a mail-order husbando, whatever--do it.

If anyone is in my neck of the woods, I'd be happy to grab a beer or play some You Don't Know Jack.
That is actually my dream/plan for the future. If I can handle my health stuff, I always wanted to have a complete change of scenery and life by moving to a different country. USA and Canada are high on the list. I have now many years of pain behind me here and want to change my life drastically. Moving like you say is a big part of that in my plan.
New Dragon's Dogma DLC?
Huh, did not think there'd be DLC for this.
Here's some interesting ones:

64178 FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster

Neat.
No freaking way!

Hektor

ima crosspost myself:

• Everybody's gone to the rapture
  • Journey
  • Criminal Girls
  • Danganronpa 1 + 2
  • Steins;Gate
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
  • Earth Defense Force 4.1
  • Stranger of Sword City
  • Bad Rats Show
  • Half Life 3
  • Hellblade
  • Space Pirates VR
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Code of Princess
  • Diverse movies

More Alienware DLC incoming too.

403920 = Coffin Dodgers - Alienware
408560 = KF2 - Alienware DLC
413570 = Promotional Alienware Cape

The KF2 DLC was hinted at before on-stream. The cape is probably from Dungeon Defenders 2.

ima crosspost myself:

• Everybody's gone to the rapture
  • Journey
  • Criminal Girls
  • Danganronpa 1 + 2
  • Steins;Gate
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
  • Earth Defense Force 4.1
  • Stranger of Sword City
  • Bad Rats Show
  • Half Life 3
  • Hellblade
  • Space Pirates VR
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Code of Princess
  • Diverse movies
tumblr_m5tx59gl5b1qbftnz.gif

Grief.exe

Found Code of Princess on there, which is an Atlus published 3ds game.

Who needs E3, TGA or PSX etc. when Valve goofing up can give you a boatload of better announcements.

PSX is essentially one long, Sony-funded, PC advertisement though.

Grab a cup of coffee and choose which games you want to play at modern resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom