• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Helpdesk Site: Lots of upcoming games maybe leak, slowly getting confirmed

more

j7mQTrT.png

I'm gonna assume it's a JP dev and Forth is some engrish

Oh. Thats cool. Trash games, but fun in coop.

360490 - Portal: Outside Influence

Could be just a mod.

VR Karts SteamVR
VR Spa
Space Pirate VR
Minigolf VR
IKEA-VR2
Guided Meditation VR (ASMR potential excites me)

starting to seem like this is going to feel like a complete console launch

Where is the source ? What are those even ? Can someone explain please.

It's straight from the Steam database, all the hidden game titles have been accidentally made public, so we can see games that are being worked on for Steam thus revealing some new stuff that hasn't been announced yet.

And this is what the PC version is going to look like, so have fun with that.
That isn't very fair, as they already said it was a very early shot in the porting process. I'm not sure why they felt the need to share these screens, as the final product will definitely not look like it. It just causes misinformation and worry for no reason.

Danganronpa?!

asfasdasdasD

Hopefully they bring over Another Episode as well. haven't played that yet.

Bad Rats show? Haha.

Nzyme32

Where is the source ? What are those even ? Can someone explain please.

The source is the Steam Support site and people are pulling app information from it. Valve keeps a database of all the games that are on Steam.

It's straight from the Steam database, all the hidden game titles have been accidentally made public, so we can see games that are being worked on for Steam thus revealing some new stuff that hasn't been announced yet.

This is only of the developers have named the package / apps correctly and are not running a fake name for just such a situation - See Shetland along for GTA V last before it released.

Top Bottom