• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Helpdesk Site: Lots of upcoming games maybe leak, slowly getting confirmed

Pooya

ahahahahahaha

Steam = Vita confirmed

KhmQJ1e.png

Steam to be banned from gaf confirmed lolol

Corpekata

Banned
I would be shocked if a Sony studio exclusive ends up a PC game.

But the others seem pretty likely. PC is the new Vita confirmed.

They aren't a Sony studio. They had a 3 game contract IIRC but they're not owned by Sony. Could be similar situation to Helldivers and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.

Jawmuncher

I thought Journey was a Sony IP?

Helldivers on Steam even says "Sony Computer Entertainment America". Pretty sure sony is figuring that there's even more money to be had on PC. I don't see the problem, especially if the title is older. No one is going "I would have bought a PS4 for those several indie titles".

Grief.exe

408640 = CODE OF PRINCESS

404680 = Hob
Revealed last night at PSX, I'm not sure what word choice was used at the reveal, PS4 exclusive, console exclusive, console debut, etc, etc.

dity

BETTER PUT "FUCK VITA, I GOT PC" AS MY MEMBER TITLE BECAUSE I'M RIDING THESE LEAKS WELL INTO 2016. MY WALLET IS ALWAYS READY. EVERYONE'S GOTTA KNOW.

Basically 2016 is the year of "rebuy all the Vita games for PC".

Nzyme32

Halo: Combat Evolved is even there. It's a load of bullshit.

https://steamdb.info/app/216760/subs/

That's the same sub from 3 years ago that got abandoned AND it isn't part of the leak anyway, so I have no idea why you are bringing it up. Looking at the history is an easy identifier of anything that is false/abandoned, and the halo listings from 3 years ago are part of the tiny minority of abandoned titles on their. SteamDB in general is very accurate.

Anyway, back to the actual leak

xPaw

SteamDB developer and generally a pretty crafty guy.
QHVF0kT.png

"Best Guess"?

Okay, not happening. Some of them might be correct but if these names are flagged by a system, it is prone to errors.

It's best guess based on package name, which directly came from the help site. Note how package history doesn't say "best guess".

Corpekata

Banned
Weird, it's showing 'ValveTestApp216760 Dev Comp' for me.

Because it's the old leak. That app is 3 years old, and the name was changed after the leak last year, it's just been flagged post change for record keeping on the site.

If anyone finds something, check the oldest date. If it's super old, it's likely not coming.

Foffy

Banned
For a short list:

• Everybody's gone to the rapture
  • Journey
  • Criminal Girls
  • Danganronpa 1 + 2
  • Steins;Gate
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
  • Earth Defense Force 4.1
  • Stranger of Sword City
  • Bad Rats Show
  • Diverse movies

You skipped Half-Life 3 and Sonic Boom.

Yeah didn't Type-0 pop up on here before it was announced and SE denied it...then it came out lol or was that a different game I'm thinking of.

Eila

408640 = CODE OF PRINCESS

Interesting, game ran like shit apparently but the character models also seem to be pre-rendered. I wonder how much work they would put on a port.
As long as they get rid of the framerate dips it'd be better than on 3DS.

Top Bottom