• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Helpdesk Site: Lots of upcoming games maybe leak, slowly getting confirmed

evilr

Banned
That's the same sub from 3 years ago that got abandoned AND it isn't part of the leak anyway, so I have no idea why you are bringing it up. Looking at the history is an easy identifier of anything that is false/abandoned, and the halo listings from 3 years ago are part of the tiny minority of abandoned titles on their. SteamDB in general is very accurate.

Anyway, back to the actual leak

Oh. I don't know how to filter on it I just searched a bunch of titles. Thanks anyway.

Sorarin

Neo Member
Huh.. you had to use the backside touchpad on the vita for Danganronpa 2, if I am not mistaken. Interesting how they will adapt this on PC.

Akiller

4d5495913d.png

Segaaaaa

Hektor

So guys, what have you been searching for and left disappointed that it isn't there ?

Nier.

Nier, Drakengard, Persona, Vanquish and Bayonetta. ;_;

updated:

• Everybody's gone to the rapture
  • Journey
  • Criminal Girls
  • Danganronpa 1 + 2
  • Steins;Gate
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
  • Earth Defense Force 4.1
  • Stranger of Sword City
  • Bad Rats Show
  • Half Life 3
  • Hellblade
  • Space Pirates VR
  • Diverse movies

Nzyme32

updated:

• Journey
  • Criminal Girls
  • Danganronpa 1 + 2
  • Steins;Gate
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
  • Stranger of Sword City
  • Bad Rats Show
  • Diverse movies

Goddayumn

*Cough*

- Half Life 3
- Space Pirates VR (Which I'm hoping is a new incarnation of Stars of Blood, a very long shot)

Jarate

Banned
*Cough*

- Half Life 3
- Space Pirates VR (Which I'm hoping is a new incarnation of Stars of Blood, a very long shot)
Wasn't too bad working on a space pirate game that got cancelled?

I think there's some tech demos online that showed off planet destruction

MrV4ltor

updated:

• Journey
  • Criminal Girls
  • Danganronpa 1 + 2
  • Steins;Gate
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
  • Stranger of Sword City
  • Bad Rats Show
  • Half Life 3
  • Sonic Boom
  • Hellblade
  • Diverse movies
'Sonic Boom' is just a bundle for Rhythm Zone

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So guys, what have you been searching for and left disappointed that it isn't there ?

Nier.

It's probably buried after the AQ/Marvelous merger. S-E hasn't worked with them since. Unless they make an arrangement for it to be ported to PS4 as well to prepare for the sequel I don't think we'll see it again.

I just bought a Vita about 2 weeks ago, mainly to play Danganronpa. How do you think I feel :p

Certainly an interesting Sunday though. I hope people don't actually believe Journey is coming. That's literally Sony first party.

The game won't disappear from the Vita.

and the Vita is the perfect place to play Danganronpa

Top Bottom