• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam anyone help with mobile here? I got Hitman Go off the humble bundle and when I try to install it, it seems to work for a while before showing "app not installed" with no indication as to why. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Play store doesn't say anything about it being incompatible with my device.

Could be a security feature or antivirus that is preventing third party apps from fully installing. uninstall it, then play with the security settings and see if it will install and run. After sucessful, restore your security settings.

Here's a lesson for everyone, don't buy the GMG mystery bundles!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

TIME GENTLEMEN PACK -- MB-4007216ADA7E0119 - Taken by Hakkelus
ROOMS THE MAIN BUILDING -- MB-9DC0BC0ECD1B70FE - Taken by Natty1
LUCIUS II -- MB-E33605FAE8A67364 - Taken by alr1ght
COSMIC ROCKET DEFENDER -- MB-98D580A21F4E2330 - Taken by ExoSoul
LETHAL RPG WAR -- MB-B91E51342748FB88 - Taken by dot
RABBITHOLE 3D -- MB-C3C85B116635AB02 - Taken by Purkake4
ROCK'N'ROLL DEFENSE DELUXE -- MB-817B09C789380D3D - Taken by voodooray
VITRUM -- MB-453D24D79629833A - Taken by Vuze
CLICKR -- MB-FF120F82C47ECBC8 - Taken by fuzzy123
AVENCAST -- MB-E36D7785B0E59651 - Taken by rainking187

20160727223644_1s3rz1.jpg
20160727223724_11gqxw.jpg
20160727223737_19oqnd.jpg
20160727223843_1u2plj.jpg
20160727223908_105o56.jpg
20160727223919_16ao5l.jpg
20160727223933_1jxp7m.jpg
20160727224014_1q9r5w.jpg

(each image is like 400kb so this isn't gonna wreck mobile data)

Tellaerin

It's still happening! Progress has just been... way slower than I thought it would be. Life caught up to most of the team, including my own 4 month long hiatus from even thinking about videogames earlier in the year. The game is fairly dependent on assets (script included!) that weren't completed before things got busy, so we haven't had a lot to show or tease in the meantime... We just started getting our heads back together a few weeks ago, so hopefully it won't be too long before we have something new for everyone!

You can always check the twitter hashtag (and the original tag before the game title changed) for the 'important' updates. Sorry it's taking so long :c

Hey, it's still in the works? I'd been wondering about that! Does this mean you guys can still squeeze me in after all? >.>

Deques

anyone know if a game had 360 controller support in the past if it will work fine with an xbox one controller?

99% of the games will still work

These games didn't work for me.
Mars: War Logs
Rain Blood Chronicles: Mirage

They have Xbox 360 controller support, but no support for Xbox One controller

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Lawbreakers Alpha -- MB-26D2814BED2F92D4 - Taken by Iron Badger
Lawbreakers Alpha #2 -- MB-E884227168848290 - Taken by Syphon Filter

Wok

I thought Droplitz was removed from the Steam store. Now, we get a clone called Hexoscope.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/495780

Hexoscope is a new puzzle game that challenges your skills to create from Chaos. You should arrange the chaotic combination of hexagonal Chips to create a Chain from Power Source to Power Receiver. You should swap Chips with each other to combine their pins into solid Chain from Source to Receiver.

Platy

So you guys know, the problem where people who played Street 5 on Family Share not being able to play the story mode DLC is now fixed !

...it is still as weird to download as usual =P

Nabs

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Lawbreakers #2 -- MB-E0DA2F051A873C67 - Taken by Eila
Lawbreakers -- MB-724270BE68E71B18 - Taken by Sarcasm

Get yer Lawbreakers. Another alpha test weekend starts today.

kagamin

I only remember Lumines as the game that helped me get CFW on my PSP back in the day ha.

that's also the only reason why I own TLOZ:OoT3D and TLOZ:TP :^)

Maybe if you were like me and kept your 3DS on 9.2, you'd need no special games to CFW your 3DS. :p

Deques

Spares:

There are still some games available in my previous giveaway
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=211428222&postcount=6747

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

There Came an Echo -- MB-DD221DA2F0836420 - Taken by illusionary. 6 entrants total.
Milford Heaven - Luken's Chronicles -- MB-5C3D904D55C37530 - Taken by derExperte. 5 entrants total.
Soul of the Devil -- MB-390229E79F570983 - Taken by Sammichu. 3 entrants total.
Watson's Watch -- MB-04B71F06D55EA6EE - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
AdvertCity -- MB-DB2591D88C895A11 - Taken by Sarcasm. 3 entrants total.
Infection: Humanity's Last Gasp -- MB-5B23AF20285C4650 - Taken by Phinor. 3 entrants total.
Battle Forever -- MB-74C50CCC1F343C11 - Taken by bobnowhere. 2 entrants total.
Music Wars Empire -- MB-298839F09012E33B - Taken by NingenJanai. 2 entrants total.

t1469701305z1.png

Lain

So I was stuffing about on Itch.io and groupees and found a game, At the Mountains of Madness, that owed me a key. It came out months ago and has a little advertised convoluted method of getting a key.

If you bought Build a Greenlight 27 (groupess) go to your Itch.io account select the game, hit download, you can try generating a steam key here but that didn't work for me, hit claim download key for Indie Game stand, go to IGS use the key and generate a steam key inside your IGS wallet.

By the looks of my friends list some of the usual suspects have it while others, like me, definitely missed it. It actually looks really good.

I found about this because I decided to start claiming all my itch.io keys from groupees some weeks ago. It was weird, but I thought I was the only one who didn't know (since I stopped checking that added steam keys group a while ago) so I didn't mention it. Looks like I was wrong.

Deques

Monooboe;211686504Haha yes! I made us "famous" and got us into the credits of Landmark.XD [IMG said:
http://orig01.deviantart.net/101d/f/2016/210/e/a/bestgaf_by_monooboe-dabs9om.jpg[/IMG]

That's a terrible credit list. But better than Mighty No 9 four hour long credit list

Monooboe

You know I thought I had this game. It isn't in my library. Why is that. It was a gift too.

Maybe you had a "try it out while in beta" kind of thing? They planned it to be F2P and those who bought into it early could send out guest passes but now that they released it they are selling at a cost, so I guess those guest passes aren't valid anymore.

That's a terrible credit list. But better than Mighty No 9 four hour long credit list

Yeah that was my first thought also, on how horrible it was.o_O

I was highly anticipating the real game that's supposed to be out after Landmark, Everquest Next.

So bummed that it's canceled.

Same here! I was so damn hyped for Everquest Next, that I bought the crazy expensive early access for Landmark just to get started early for what I thought would lead into Everquest Next.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Deques, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

There Came an Echo -- MB-DD221DA2F0836420 - Taken by illusionary. 6 entrants total.
Milford Heaven - Luken's Chronicles -- MB-5C3D904D55C37530 - Taken by derExperte. 5 entrants total.
Soul of the Devil -- MB-390229E79F570983 - Taken by Sammichu. 3 entrants total.
Watson's Watch -- MB-04B71F06D55EA6EE - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
AdvertCity -- MB-DB2591D88C895A11 - Taken by Sarcasm. 3 entrants total.
Infection: Humanity's Last Gasp -- MB-5B23AF20285C4650 - Taken by Phinor. 3 entrants total.
Battle Forever -- MB-74C50CCC1F343C11 - Taken by bobnowhere. 2 entrants total.
Music Wars Empire -- MB-298839F09012E33B - Taken by NingenJanai. 2 entrants total.

t1469701305z1.png

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Has anyone played Gang Beasts? A friend is coming over tomorrow, and I'm trying to think of some good co-op games.

co-op like in couch multiplayer? because gang beasts is not a co-op game

I only played the early free version of GB, it was fun, but only for like half an hour, but I bet they changed alot in the game since then.

but Speedrunners is always a good choice for friendship ruining multi fun :)

others I like are

Rocket League (co-op and vs)
Nidhogg
Broforce (co-op)
Monaco (co-op)
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed
Spelunky (co-op)
Worms Armageddon
Virtua Tennis 4
Renegade Ops (co-op)
Lethal League
Street Fighter
some Shmups

and lots of games I can't remember at the moment :p

edit: Mount Your Friends is also great

2h in Headlander, and it's sooo good.

For me a more enjoyable Metroidvania then Guacamelee (the latest game of that kind that I've played).

Buy it!

co-op like in couch multiplayer? because gang beasts is not a co-op game

I only played the early free version of GB, it was fun, but only for like half an hour, but I bet they changed alot in the game since then.

but Speedrunners is always a good choice for friendship ruining multi fun :)

others I like are

Rocket League (co-op and vs)
Nidhogg
Broforce (co-op)
Monaco (co-op)
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed
Spelunky (co-op)
Worms Armageddon
Virtua Tennis 4
Renegade Ops (co-op)
Lethal League
Street Fighter
some Shmups

and lots of games I can't remember at the moment :p

edit: Mount Your Friends is also great
Thanks, I didn't know Rocket League had local coop before this.

ROCKNROLLDEFENSE:58QY2-68QVE-CM94Z
ROCKNROLLDEFENSE:ATB3I-V06IV-9V5X9
RABBITHOLE3D:FHYWA-IWLWM-PJWAH
RABBITHOLE3D:CRXG6-FI33E-3C5XB
CLICKR:LWTF7-TRVIB-4CBL2
CLICKR:ZD70T-42GPA-VC3TJ
TIMEGENTLEMENPACK:9XJ52-R5P7I-DWL89
TIMEGENTLEMENPACK:8TLEH-WIAKX-X4HPI
COSMICROCKETDEFENDER:AERC6-FD97D-C9KWH
COSMICROCKETDEFENDER:GQ6YV-ZQJDG-3NDQC
LETHALRPGWAR:NC273-Y7KLD-XLYXD
LETHALRPGWAR:VGY9K-5QR9P-7JMNV'

Random games from GMG.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Thanks, I didn't know Rocket League had local coop before this.

thats the best mode, three player local splitscreen against online players, good times :)

Sonic Racing and Speedrunners also allow a mix of more than one local player and online players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom