• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Well, actually due to E3 frenzy today I didn't check Groupees and I was not aware that Fly'n was the mystery game of "Be mine 13", and since I intend to purchase that
I hope there's enough left on my credit card
so I think I'll thank all the same you for your generosity and the other two gaffers namely pahamrick and Sub Zero - who posted before me, maybe it's better for me to leave the opportunity to play the game to someone else.

I actually just replied to his post. I didn't intend to claim the game as I'm not interested in it

jediyoshi

why is everyone having an orgasm over a psp game? :/

Because it's good. Platform is a weird generalization for quality.
In any case they'll probably throw the ingame cinematic models over the normal ingame ones and it'll look like a game that wouldn't have been on PSP anyway. Here's the game running on an emulator

HJjGC3n.jpg

rvXhbNw.jpg

derExperte

woopdidoop

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FLY'N -- MB-1642E09E7CF41B18 - Taken by Vlad. 5 entrants total.

t1402428958z1.png

I kinda just put money on my account to buy a card. Sort of.

I am ashamed. I have like 201 card drops left but still somehow I did that. Oh well, the rest is going to Summer Sale but I really shouldn't have bought a frigging card with money that didn't come from cards

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Got my XBone controller. Everything is so ridiculously nice I can't comprehend it.

Dr Dogg

GTA 4 Collection is on sale, 80% off, but no GTA 5 pre-order? Something's not right!

You never know Rockstar might pull a Metal Gear Rising and have a preorder Daily Deal on the first day of the sale. Fat chance mind but it's nice to dream.

Oh god, I totally missed that Type-0 fuck up. Even as a Vita owner I'm laughing too hard at this.

Is this relating to a press release mentioning PS4 and XBO but Sony's blog and their indie guy only mentioning Vita? I think I can put two and two together now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom