• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

I just looked up the trailer and it seems like it's really fun. Think I'll buy it in the current Gala bundle; are any of the other games in it worth bothering with though?
Cognition is a pretty solid adventure game. Only the first episode is in the bundle, tho.
Can't speak to the rest.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
last set coming up soon, so sub zero can finally do his thing

Salsa

there's some user with a name like Shasarahaska or something like that that could totally ruin my reputation (lol) if he changed his avatar to mine

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
there's some user with a name like Shasarahaska or something like that that could totally ruin my reputation (lol) if he changed his avatar to mine

what reputation? thats long gone 3ds boy

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
giphy.gif

Im out of themes so lets call this the Mickey and Guns Giveaway >_>

last one in 15. Dem jpg fails :(

Thanks for GTA IV! :D

Tizoc

I'm late but thanks for FTL SourCinnamon.

Just saw edge of tomorrow and highly recommend it

1- Congrats on reaching member status!

2- Eh movie has too many deaths for my tastes >_>;

Not the point of the comment.
Archerphrasing.gif

Also, SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

They "fixed" Dawn of War's GFWL by taking out network play entirely, including LAN, apparently.

Eh it'll be back eventually.

Rhaknar

25148110-8e0a-4a69-94ab-9b9908dd5595_fire-on-beach-at-sunset.gif

And so ends my little pre-summer sale extravaganza. Hopefully 40 of you peeps got something you can enjoy from this. And with that, I leave you with the Final Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
X-COM: Enemy Unknown -- MB-82FD954675ABDC85 - Taken by Darkroronoa. 14 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Sid Meier's Civilization V -- MB-290C59F2FA34B40C - Taken by SSPssp. 3 entrants total.
Rogue Legacy -- MB-5C36AEAB755EEC25 - Taken by Scipius. 29 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
GRID 2 -- MB-A721D0A5FFBA451A - Taken by alr1ght. 26 entrants total.

t1402791168z1.png

hot tag ruining jpgs makes me sad :( Passing the torch to Gaben now, merry Summer Sale in a few days.

Ruruja

And so ends my little pre-summer sale extravaganza. Hopefully 40 of you peeps got something you can enjoy from this. And with that, I leave you with the Final Giveaway

hot tag ruining jpgs makes me sad :( Passing the torch to Gaben now, merry Summer Sale in a few days.

Thanks for the great giveaway Rhaknar. Hopefully I'll win Rogue Legacy to soften the blow of England losing. :p

Trejik

So, suddenly Italy is on top of the shit together with Costa Rica.
Uuuh, ok.

EHEHEHEHE

As a fellow Italian, FORZA AZZURRI.

You know, after the current champion corresponding to the country I live in decided "Why bother playing?" I'm switching to Italy again.

rtcn63

I knew a feller named Rhaknar, who liked video games and giving games to the ungrateful dead. He fell in love, with a woman, a blonde. It's always at least one of those. She had a Irish tinge to her character and and Steam Friend's list of strange men who longed to coop with her. (Couch co-op, if the stars were willing to align in just the right way) But she had fallen in love, with a man, an Australian. It's always at least one of those, more often both. His name was JaseC, handsome man about town, clad in black and white and class and koala fur. Rhaknar knew this. He understood. And some nights, he accepts this, as a possible conclusion to their non-existent love affair. But he's a practical man. He likes video games and giving games to the desolate and denied. So he continues this path, and plays the present like a fading memory from the past. He's a good man. He trucks on.

Rhaknar

Anyone think thief will go cheaper than 14.99 during the sale?

if something is on sale days before the big sale starts, odds are it will have the same discount during said big sale. Of course, it COULD happen, or there could be a price mistake, but most likely it will be the same discount (if at all)

I knew a feller named Rhaknar, who liked video games and giving games to the ungrateful dead. He fell in love, with a woman, a blonde. It's always at least one of those. She had a Irish tinge to her character and and Steam Friend's list of strange men who longed to coop with her. (Couch co-op, if the stars were willing to align in just the right way) But she had fallen in love, with a man, an Australian. It's always at least one of those, more often both. His name was JaseC, handsome man about town, clad in black and white and class and koala fur. Rhaknar knew this. He understood. And some nights, he accepts this, as a possible conclusion to their non-existent love affair. But he's a practical man. He likes video games and giving games to the desolate and denied. So he continues this path, and plays the present like a fading memory from the past. He's a good man. He trucks on.

sorry Im a brunette man. JaseC can have saiorse all to himself

dot

Thanks for the games! I can finally get these two off my wishlist. I kinda want to do these consecutive quick giveaways in the future myself, that'll be fun..

1- Congrats on reaching member status!

2- Eh movie has too many deaths for my tastes >_>;

Thank you! I can see what you mean about the deaths but the movie had just the right amount of Emily Blunt for my tastes. Maybe one day she will get as much love as Saoirse around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom