• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sir, is going to be at least 75% off, seeing as it received the aforementioned discount on the GOG sale

I dont trust what other sites discount games in relation to steam

...im looking at you Gone Home

cunts

Anteater

Remember when Dishonored complete was mispriced for under $5?
Good times~

and sleeping dogs for $4

i was there for both
emot-smuggog4iep.gif

Dr Dogg

Right then just to offset the giveaway bonanza last night have at you!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Ride To Hell: Retribution -- MB-5F6843E5FD7828F5 - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 8 entrants total.

t1402839219z1.png

Benedict

It feels like the booster packs have increased greatly in appearance for me lately. I think it's a combination of actually playing the games (Playfire) and reacing badge level 60.
Or is it something that have happened generally?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
oh yeah?

well...Saiorse is a man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LjwM3B688

It feels like the booster packs have increased greatly in appearance for me lately. I think it's a combination of actually playing the games (Playfire) and reacing badge level 60.
Or is it something that have happened generally?

The higher your profile level, the greater your booster drop rate:

Sini

All of my bunde games
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 52 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FEZ #2 -- MB-D45EF9612E303E9B - Taken by Cloudius12. 1 entrants total.
Hack, Slash, Loot -- MB-1A0CE9D1D1511775 - Taken by KainXVIII. 1 entrants total.
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance -- MB-36DA2F0EA197DBAF - Taken by shykyoichi. 2 entrants total.
Little Racers STREET -- MB-2CD0C196E73480B6 - Taken by Benedict. 2 entrants total.
Skulls of the Shogun -- MB-1ADE7D4E973ECDD6 - Taken by cardinalmind. 6 entrants total.
Shattered Haven -- MB-89C079C99778F802 - Taken by Vuze. 2 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams #2 -- MB-38673361CCB1686F - Taken by xptoxyz. 1 entrants total.
Fieldrunners 2 -- MB-255A32000F34404E - Taken by nightstorm. 3 entrants total.
Symphony -- MB-43DCE1BE4DF1BBFA - Taken by nature boy. 3 entrants total.
Galcon Fusion -- MB-3160A3FBA62E2207 - Taken by Madridista. 1 entrants total.
HOARD -- MB-2622887AAD130F85 - Taken by Interfectum
Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition -- MB-581FE169B305D9F3 - Taken by kevin1025. 2 entrants total.
Humanity Asset -- MB-60E4E438C692BF75 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
Galcon Legends -- MB-F187015484ADF49F - Taken by Evrain. 1 entrants total.
Breach & Clear -- MB-CF086CE530AA7C0E - Taken by Sub Zero. 2 entrants total.
METAL SLUG 3 -- MB-A7169303C47E359D - Taken by Original Famous Ray. 7 entrants total.
Party Of Sin -- MB-795CB99BE207F097 - Taken by PunishedSnake. 10 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-4315FAC9EF2FFACF - Taken by Blak_Status
Ittle Dew -- MB-94109111CDD8ABDF - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Starseed Pilgrim #3 -- MB-91D7665D1F786CFB - Taken by oipic. 1 entrants total.
Starseed Pilgrim #2 -- MB-67C2ADC3428AE232 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.
Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-AA85446B779B810A - Taken by bkw. 1 entrants total.
The Swapper #2 -- MB-F19CE453459632CE - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 6 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
(Desura) Battlepaths -- MB-1B7431AFC04F8F66
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-86826E89563EC949 - Taken by nexen. 1 entrants total.
Antichamber #2 -- MB-FDD8868D9B438E32 - Taken by Vuze. 3 entrants total.
Go Go Nippon! - My First Trip to Japan -- MB-CE61B860D683AE43 - Taken by vareon. 3 entrants total.
Gunman Clive -- MB-A17D191F35228771 - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
KAMI -- MB-F49F45CB27D2ED0D - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 1 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition #2 -- MB-1DFA60371A081928 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 2 entrants total.
Major Mayhem -- MB-736E2B4C6F41C1F3 - Taken by Kid Ska. 1 entrants total.

Reus -- MB-7C725776BAAA4804 - Taken by Berto. 5 entrants total.
Supreme Commander -- MB-D48780B4C299F58C - Taken by Ogedai_Khan. 1 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians #2 -- MB-C90F6DA8925D0440 - Taken by fernandes. 1 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-E49A830009815BEF - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 1 entrants total.
Driftmoon -- MB-F44EB399CAA7F9EA - Taken by Kinky John. 1 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-2E73BA369BDCBC68 - Taken by Dragoon En Regalia. 5 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-AEA9F8C902A1FCD5 - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians #3 -- MB-F9411F3CF15EB568 - Taken by Cloudius12. 1 entrants total.
To the Moon -- MB-9F64D31F4A7D62D4 - Taken by Vazduh. 1 entrants total.
Fieldrunners -- MB-809FD1B637242B4C - Taken by Pakkidis. 2 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-EC17E231859C9147 - Taken by PixyJunket. 2 entrants total.
Antichamber -- MB-2643470C703ED9AB - Taken by didamangi. 3 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-7D2DF2E0EFE0243A - Taken by ReduxMachine. 1 entrants total.
Draw a Stickman: EPIC -- MB-DA91A3602A7A0A96 - Taken by Subject16. 1 entrants total.
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-6C34591F0CD450F9 - Taken by liezryou. 6 entrants total.
FEZ #3 -- MB-C3D9C884A4851845 - Taken by angular graphics. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
(Desura) BlindSide -- MB-39BD835D0464741C
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior -- MB-23FD43F1AFD51D13 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 2 entrants total.
Probably Archery -- MB-5710B32F74514EC3 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.
N.P.P.D. RUSH - The milk of Ultraviolet -- MB-C1E3FC5719021DB2 - Taken by caffeinedreamer. 4 entrants total.

t1402839670z1.png

JaseC

Yes I know, but compared to earlier, where I found hardly any difference in drop rates between level 30, 40, 50 etc, this has changed immensly after lvl 60.

I hit 60 myself a few days ago and can't say I've received a booster pack yet.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat antichamber and swapper, nice giveaway

although, everytime I see these big giveaways of bundle games im always hoping it will have something from that 1 bundle I missed... but they never do :(

Ryne

I just really can't keep up with all the badges/cards stuff. I currently have 79 games with cards that I'll have to idle. Too much for me to keep up with so I only sell cards and craft badges that I actually play, and gave up on idling.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Have card drops been extremely slow for everyone lately? I guess everyone started idling hard in preparation of the summer sale

Rhaknar

Ride To Hell: Retribution -- MB-5F6843E5FD7828F5 - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 8 entrants total.

qKYmThf.gif

surely this means Im winning dat Mordor now, no problem

Tizoc

A little bummed Marlow Briggs doesn't have Cards. Hope I get a new weapon soon, been stuck with the scythe for he past hour now lol.

Rhaknar

those DayZ devs must be fucking swimming in cash, Scrooge McDuck style right? That shit never leaves the top 5 no matter how many new games come out or how many sales there are

Dr Dogg

Hey! I resent Ride To Hell being labeled with the poop stamp. Yeah it's bad but it's better optimised than half the games released on Steam. Any congrats Chairmanchuck though don't blame me if you need to bleach your eyes after playing :p

I entered this and I actually plan to play it if I happen to win

qKYmThf.gif

surely this means Im winning dat Mordor now, no problem

I'm sure there might be another such like raffle in the not to distant future *massive not so subtle hint* ;)

JaseC

Have card drops been extremely slow for everyone lately? I guess everyone started idling hard in preparation of the summer sale

I had issues a few days ago with each drop taking around 40 minutes, but they've been fine lately (10~15 minutes).

Sub Zero

those DayZ devs must be fucking swimming in cash, Scrooge McDuck style right? That shit never leaves the top 5 no matter how many new games come out or how many sales there are

Yeah, and it's really sad because they've been completely lazy and unprofessional with the development of the game, they don't even seem to care if the game will ever see a full release since people are already buying it like crazy

All of my bunde games

Thanks for Breach & Clear! I was on the fence about picking this up, but I had my doubts since it was a mobile port

Grief.exe

#HappyFathersDay

BqLIwbWIcAAOtQC.jpg

<3

Great presents.

ijqhXpmjsBjeV.gif

Yeah, and it's really sad because they've been completely lazy and unprofessional with the development of the game, they don't even seem to care if the game will ever see a full release since people are already buying it like crazy

They have been working their ass off over there at Bohemia since the game was a twinkle in Rocket's eye last January. I monitor the amount of times they update the DB and the hours they are putting in are unheard of.

Sini

Oh shit... Indiegala doesn't indicate that keys have been accessed in any way so I gave away Supreme Commander and its standalone expansion keys that were already used. I'm so sorry.

Sub Zero

They have been working their ass off over there at Bohemia since the game was a twinkle in Rocket's eye last January. I monitor the amount of times they update the DB and the hours they are putting in are unheard of.

I don't own the game nor I plan to pick it up until there's enough content to justify a purchase. However, if I remember correctly a lot of people were upset with the game's lack of progress so I was basing my post off that

Grief.exe

I don't own the game nor I plan to pick it up until there's enough content to justify a purchase. However, if I remember correctly a lot of people were upset with the game's lack of progress so I was basing my post off that

There is an enormous amount of misinformation floating around the development of the game so be careful idly picking it up.

They have made massive progress on back end fixes since launch, but this isn't tangible progress to your normal rank and file. One of their huge problems is they have no PR and the development staff is quite candid about development, but your average gamer doesn't understand how the development process works. This is how the misinformation and hyperbole comes about.

There are many valid criticisms to levy at the staff, but not working hard or 'take the money and run,' are far from valid.

Did something happen? Suddenly all my long time offered cards are selling.

Summer cards began to drop from crafting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom