• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam: Mac client?No problem, why Apple logo in Windows client?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
i uh... really missed something special here

a2q3xk.gif

danmaku

:lol I love automatic translators :lol "do not understand a saw" :lol

Anyway, it's all ban-worthy crap. Just ban him and his Apple-loving friend.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
OP should go out more. Italy is a beatiful place and girls are nice. It's spring goddamit, have fun!

Volcynika

[Nintex] said:
Woah I noticed that DrKirby got banned does anyone know what happened to him?
Did Kirby Wii get cancelled?

He was banned back in March in the SMT: Strange Journey thread. Atlus USA had a replacement CD program for the bonus in the copies of the game (obviously for only those that got the game) and you were supposed to basically 'verify' (of course just hit a checkbox) that you do have the game .He didn't have the game, ordered the CD, posted about it, and said now he probably wouldn't get the game because he had what he wanted. AKA dick move.

Bliddo

subversus said:
OP should go out more. Italy is a beatiful place and girls are nice. It's spring goddamit, have fun!
In his defense, in the last few days it's raining like never before :lol

Bliddo

danmaku said:
It makes no sense in english, but it's a pretty accurate translation :D
It's just a weird way of saying

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Theres some kind of hate in Italia towards Napolitans... something like a region hate between the rich north Italia (Milano) and the poor south. (Napole)

Totally unrelated to the thread really.

nickcv

Red Scarlet said:
Grampasso offered to translate, never heard of google translate.

Nah, you are fine.

x lo stronzo che ha aperto il tread:
non capisci una sega smettila di lamerare e ficcati nel culo il tuo amato pc.
Ti auguro di morire presto e che il tuo cadavere venga inculato da un negro.

ps: il tuo inglese fa cagare il cazzo, vai a studiare sfigato napoletano terrone dimmerda.

i can translate too, even if i don't really like what he said...:

[translation]
@ the jerk aka the OP
you don't understand anything, push your fucking computer up your ass.
i hope you'll die soon and that your corpse will be fucked by a negro.
ps: your english sucks, go study you shitty Neapolitan (someone who lives in Naples)
[/translation]
as Grampasso already said he is also using some racist words that people of north italy usually use to refer to the "inferior" people of south italy

btw, right now in the ItaliaMac forum we have a thread about this gaf thread XD that's awesome

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
dovella said:
It is not true that Italy's poor south
But this speech is however, not in this context
Of course its not, but you know that some people still think that way.
My family is from Italia. ^___^

Jtones said:
hahah, this is great. except the racist shit that rex64 said.
Yup, they ruined the thread.

I'm still wondering who is the dumbest, Dovella or rex64

Dovella is a retard and that's fine

But rex64 used some heavy racist words. I'm from southern Italy, 25 miles from Naples, and I feel offended. I hope he will be banned.

dovella

=GabrielKnight= said:
I'm still wondering who is the dumbest, Dovella or rex64

Dovella is a retard and that's fine

But rex64 used some heavy racist words. I'm from southern Italy, 25 miles from Naples, and I feel offended. I hope he will be banned.

retard ?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
danmaku said:

Anyway, it's all ban-worthy crap. Just ban him and his Apple-loving friend.

The word for "saw" and slang for "masturbate" in Italian are the same, as if to indicate a "sawing" motion.

That word, and I am not making it up, is "Sega"

Yeah, I already asked in second page but, please, some mod permaban that guy now.

EDIT: I mean permaban the stupid racist guy, I'd leave Dovella even if it's just for comedy value

Turrican3

Shoogoo said:
I don't know what's more pathetic. Rex64's words or that guy.
Rex64, by a long shot.

I live in southern Italy too, and I find unacceptable what he said, something I don't even want to quote (it's been quite some time since I've read so many racist insults on a board).

Shoogoo

Turrican3 said:
Rex64, by a long shot.

I live in southern Italy too, and I find unacceptable what he said, something I don't even want to quote (it's been quite some time since I've read so many racist insults on a board).

I understand how you feel, we have that same north/south bullshit where I live.

But all of this shouldn't eclipse the fact that this PC dude is an abysmal cretin. Entertaining, at least.

RJT

Yeah, I know it's late, but.... ultimate meme!

Valve just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Digital Distribution culture (I'm a PC), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like Retail where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over online, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is Steam users, after seeing the Apple logo, are not going to PAY THEIR GAMES TO STEAM!!, nor will they care anymore of their sales. This is HUGE. Equivalent to putting the pictures of Buddha in the Vatican in Rome! You can laugh all you want, but Valve has created real religious war between Windows users and Apple users in every forum / blog / site.

Valve, publicly apologize and remove the Apple logo or you can kiss your store goodbye.

This is MY idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom