• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushihimesama is 40% off over at GMG

plus 20% extra off voucher - 20PERC-ENT10M-INIMUM

t7BgjaW.png

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/de/en/pc/games/action/mushihimesama/

DariusBurst is also 50% off

First time I've looked in a while but... no VIP section?

Corpekata

Banned
Uhh, why would they do that on the game's official account?

Regardless of that, thinking it's an April Fool's Joke makes pretty much no sense. The payoff isn't going to be around April Fools. It's not particularly funny or playful.

"haha PC gamers, we got you vaguely hopeful about a port maybe someday! you been pranked!"

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ah. I must've missed all of those posts.

I lived there on 2 separate occasions, once in a sort of haze and fresh eighteen crisis, the other for school.

Now I'm up in Tallahassee, in enemy territory.
Go Gators.

Ugh, the university. Absolutely try to avoid that part of town if I can help it.

Shantom

Played a bit more Guilty Gear 2. Pushed back some creep waves and took a tower, then pushed on to their base. So yeah, it's literally a MOBA, and it's decent so far. ASW have already fixed the achievements, and are apparently making further fixes throughout April, so hopefully that includes some graphics options. It's worth purchasing at 40% off, I'd say.

mp1990

Banned
Regardless of that, thinking it's an April Fool's Joke makes pretty much no sense. The payoff isn't going to be around April Fools. It's not particularly funny or playful.

"haha PC gamers, we got you vaguely hopeful about a port maybe someday! you been pranked!"
Reminds me of John Hardin (the Atlus PR guy) mocking PC gamers and then going all "it's just a prank bro!!!!" after receiving a lot of flak for his statements.

MUnited83

For you.

Ed Boon running the FFXV twitter confirmed!

Lomax

I got Divide By Sheep for free thanks to a playfield.io giveaway. It's a pretty good math based puzzle game so far.

I enjoyed it on mobile but it's less "mathy" than I was hoping for (something like Hexcells), it's more just a gimmicky puzzle game. It's well done for what it is though.

Only people do that is Ed Boon.
That fuck.

You may think you're downloading a harmless Major Motoko Kusanagi costume for Skyrim, but in reality you're downloading ISIS.

Phil 'Keeping America Safe' Spencer is a true hero.

Perfect. Phil's ridiculous fear-mongering aside, it's stuff like this that's worrisome if UWA/UWP gains any sort of traction.

Asked whether users can mod software that doesn't come with developer-created tools, Spencer did not rule it out entirely, but his answer also didn't offer any confirmation.

if I actually go in and reorder the code or inject code paths the developer didn’t originally intend

It's not that they don't understand why people take issue with what they're doing, it's that they just don't care so long as they can retain the majority of their users. It's why they gave away Windows 10 for free. It's why they're going to "accidentally" upgrade Windows 7/8 users that haven't accepted their free copy of Windows 10. Some people might be upset, but most will probably be indifferent.

Messiah

Played a bit of Guilty Gear Overture. Did run without any real issues for me while playing with a controller. Although it is just a straight port without any video options whatsoever.

Glad I have the opportunity to play it as I never owned a 360 before. The game itself seems quite interesting.

Regginator

i wanted to buy morrowind on greenmangaming and wanted to apply the code, but it didn't work. no matter how much i tried, maybe a different code, nothing helped.

but then i saw the frontpage code is only for 10$ and up purchases. when did they change this? i can't remember this not so long ago.

SSPssp

Is there an explanation for why newer card drops don't have the view badge progress button anymore?
Examples:
ikMb.png
jkMb.png

I think its a random glitch, because most of the time its fine and view badge is there on new drops, but it has been happening more and more lately where its missing.

It might have to do with how many games/badges you have going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom