• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

BoneBone: Rise of the Deathlord -- MB-605DF645779D58C3 - Taken by septicore
Breath of Death VII -- MB-1DE353191EDDAEFD - Taken by Last Baron
CrazyCars3D -- MB-34C2FB3CD2B735D3 - Taken by neonglow
One More Dungeon -- MB-73725D5EC37B74DF - Taken by Zeeman
Operation KREEP -- MB-F7D61B3465E6029C - Taken by darkchewie
Pitiri 1977 -- MB-EE043F28A372CF59 - Taken by septicore
Plantera -- MB-79B32947C0650F8D - Taken by Mavromatis
SWEATER? OK! -- MB-02D896AD573CB3E1 - Taken by InquisitorAles
The Lost Battallion: All Out Warfare -- MB-0AE6B3F3449AB2E5 - Taken by Nabs

The Orphan Dreams -- MB-5B4A502AEC88DB09 - Taken by Eila
The Travels of Marco Polo -- MB-6BAA3FF159A76F3A - Taken by NingenJanai

Wok

The only things which I know about this game are:
  • the hype is huge on SteamGAF,
  • there was a tweet about realistic bottom, 🍑👌
  • there is an eye-plug. 👁👌

Y9Tv4zU.png

Parsnip

€60.

Looks like Automata has been in the steamdb since August 30.

It will be interesting see how many updates it gets between now and the launch date.

jtb

Banned
wait, so how the whole humble monthly cancelling your sub thing work? looks like I've already been billed for March, since I've got Warhammer in my library.

I guess I'm confused as to when it decides you "get" the preview game for the next month.

Wok

wait, so how the whole humble monthly cancelling your sub thing work? looks like I've already been billed for March, since I've got Warhammer in my library.

I guess I'm confused as to when it decides you "get" the preview game for the next month.

If you want to cancel, it is before the last Firday of the month.

On the first Friday of the month, there is the new bundle. Until then, you can subscribe to it.

jtb

Banned
If you want to cancel, it is before the last Firday of the month .

On the first Friday of the month, there is the new bundle. Until then, you can subscribe to it.

Ah makes sense.

For some reason, I had it pegged as the billing day was the same day as the new bundle. But makes sense that they want to add that buffer.

So the way it works is... if you start your sub in... an hour... you're eligible for the April bundle, but not the March bundle?

(I just need to figure out whether I should cancel this damn thing lol)

Guess I'll wait to see if the P-A Nier EU keys can be redeemed regardless of region on release day.

This week has been nuts.

GDC, 1080ti, AMD Ryzen, Switch, Nier, MOAR, Humble Monthly, MOAR MORE!

Who will have the next announcement before the week is over: wbacon and CAPCPOM's next PC port or the next Sega PC port?

Anno

Ah makes sense.

For some reason, I had it pegged as the billing day was the same day as the new bundle. But makes sense that they want to add that buffer.

So the way it works is... if you start your sub in... an hour... you're eligible for the April bundle, but not the March bundle?

If you cancel now you will get the games for this bundle in 45 minutes but not be renewed for the next one unless you resubscribe.

Wok

Ah makes sense.

If you are already subscribed for March, and say you don't want to subscribe for April, you can cancel anytime until the last Friday of March.

If you are not already subscribed and start to subscribe once the March bundle is fully released, then you won't get the March bundle but you will be subscribed for the April one.

Parsnip

Looks like the official site for Automata still doesn't mention anything about the Steam version, you know, in case you were wondering.

jtb

Banned
If you cancel now you will get the games for this bundle in 45 minutes but not be renewed for the next one unless you resubscribe.

If you are already subscribed for March, and say you don't want to subscribe for April, you can cancel anytime until the last Friday of March.

If you are not already subscribed and start to subscribe once the March bundle is fully released, then you won't get the March bundle but you will be subscribed for the April one.

If I cancel before the final Friday of March, that means I don't get the April preview game, right?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Pre-ordered NieR on Humble, if you have Humble Monthly you can get the game for $53.99, and get $2.99 back if you select your wallet.

I do wish the first game was coming to Steam, though.

Anno

If I cancel before the final Friday of March, that means I don't get the April preview game, right?

Right, or any other from the April bundle. Or if you end up really wanting the April preview game you can pay your sub right away and get access to it.

Wok

Pre-ordered NieR on Humble, if you have Humble Monthly you can get the game for $53.99, and get $2.99 back if you select your wallet.

I do with the first game was coming to Steam, though.

I was about to post this.

You don't get the valve-shaped eye-plug.

jtb

Banned
Right, or any other from the April bundle. Or if you end up really wanting the April preview game you can pay your sub right away and get access to it.

Makes sense. Okay, thank you for all of your answers to my dumb questions!

Dusk Golem

Heads-up, a lot of regions are going to see more expensive games. A lot of regions recently implemented digital taxes, and Valve's changed their internal money suggestion system based on this.

Basically regions with a tax for sale on digital goods are going to see increased prices.

Grief.exe

Squaaaaaare

Capcoooooooom

o7z04s8.gif
o7z04s8.gif
o7z04s8.gif
o7z04s8.gif
o7z04s8.gif

Heads-up, a lot of regions are going to see more expensive games. A lot of regions recently implemented digital taxes, and Valve's changed their internal money suggestion system based on this.

Basically regions with a tax for sale on digital goods are going to see increased prices.

I was actually just about to ask this question, but Dusk beat me to the answer.

Wok

It says you do: "Pre-order the NieR: Automata™ Day One Edition and receive the 'Valve Character Accessory' as exclusive digital bonus content."

I admit I did not read. I assumed Valve bonus content was tied to Steam preorders. Time changes.

Dusk Golem

It was something Valve implemented within the last price, so with people talking regional pricing differences I thought I should mention it. Valve emailed all developers recently to inform them of the changes due to digital taxes being added in many regions.

While I wish, they post about Outbreak every so often on their page.

But trust me, I do hope it's a sign.

Adnor

Banned

Nah, this is Square and Capcom being Square and Capcom, they've always have these prices here. They've never followed the Steam recommended prices and over-charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom