• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're talking about the Show Downloadable Content button on the front page of the store? That's been there for ages!

(I hope I misunderstood and you really are talking about a new feature!)
You can disable DLC on games as of the latest beta client.

ifwdin8eKwyH7.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

mclem

I've just fully-completed my first game played through home streaming - downstairs on my laptop plugged into my telly, streaming from my more powerful desktop upstairs.

40 hours of Borderlands, absolutely rock-solid. Home streaming is absolutely incredible.

Edit: That's before the most recent update. I'll do the DLC with the updated version, I guess.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
If Steam sharing fucked? It shows no titles except the games I installed from other people's libraries

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is ModBot working ?

I see that you submitted a giveaway and modbot received the PM but it didn't process. Not 100% sure why, but there was a glitch with another giveaway earlier this morning in that respect. Try sending again and see if it works this time. ModBot is operational.

Edit: I've added additional debugging and logging code on giveaway generation to try to assess why this might have happened and give the user better feedback if it does.

I hope so. Thanks!

I got one from the groupees doujin bundle already.

Well, dammit all.
Just like that Millennium - A New Hope game (Indie Gala January), it seems that Indie Royale is dragging their feet. I can click on keys in my Desura collection and it wants to show me a Steam key, but it tells me to go back to Indie Royale where it was purchased. :\

def sim

Now we can buy the Sleeping Dogs collection without a care in the world. Great!

Thanks for the new thread, Orange.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I see that you submitted a giveaway and modbot received the PM but it didn't process. Not 100% sure why, but there was a glitch with another giveaway earlier this morning in that respect. Try sending again and see if it works this time. ModBot is operational.

The first glitched one might have been mine. I submitted it a second time and it worked then.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Thanks for the heads up on Warlock for 5 bucks. Got it for 2.50 cause of credit. Mage edition is 50$ on steam lol. Oh boy!

Zafir

Family sharing keeps screwing up for me. I've taken to keeping a game installed from them so I can send an email request for access instead of having to log in as them again. That said, even that sometimes fails.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Warlock 2 for 5 bucks? Good lord, why is it always amazon :(

MRORANGE

You can now submit game reviews for the OP as well as what games you are looking forward for next month, read the rules for more information:

cK5LaD7.png
Steam Game Recommendations for June (What's on your radar)

Every month gaffers talk about what games should be on your radar for each month by submitting mini recommendations.
Check the OP to see games were highlighted by our members for this month to get an idea.

Rules:
1. Choose a game that you think is worth watching out for in June that is on Steam.
2. Write about it, 60+ words would be great, feel free to go over it.
3. Send me a PM with what you have written.

d18OIhN.png
Best game In May that you liked (Recommendation/review)

Played a game in May that was great? We want to hear about it, write a review and it will in next month's OP.

Rules:
1. Choose a game that came out on Steam that you liked
2. Write a review about it
3. Send me a PM with what you have written.

Deadline for both:

t1401472800z0.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You can now submit review for the OP as well as what games you are looking forward for next month, read the rules for more information:

I would do Wildstar but it won't be in steam it seems :/

adaen

Kifimbo

Thanks Stump.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ultratron -- MB-610EA5F0BEAEC072 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 4 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Ultratron was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1398904315z1.png

Miguel81

The Killer is Dead Nightmare Edition page is making me wish Capcom would put Killer 7 up on Steam -- would love that one in high-rez and with mouse-aim/look.

You can finally disable that damn vampire dlc on Saints Row 3!

Thanks for the heads up on Warlock for 5 bucks. Got it for 2.50 cause of credit. Mage edition is 50$ on steam lol. Oh boy!

$76 here in the UK. That's the second game I've bought today without knowing anything about it. Hard to pass up a bargain.

Awesome contest. Are you seriously looking for work in Charlotte? I may have some part time opportunities if you are OK working for town government. PM me and I'll shoot you the info!

Also, I am kind of new to PC gaming. I take the thread title to mean that there is most likely a Steam Sale but nobody knows the dates yet, correct?

~Kinggi~

Banned
Awesome contest. Are you seriously looking for work in Charlotte? I may have some part time opportunities if you are OK working for town government. PM me and I'll shoot you the info!

Also, I am kind of new to PC gaming. I take the thread title to mean that there is most likely a Steam Sale but nobody knows the dates yet, correct?

you will be bankrupt when the summer sale hits. Pitch a tent now before you regret it.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Thread title is actually sort of an in-joke teasing that most months, people who are new to PC gaming enter the thread because they've heard about legendary sales, asking when the sale is going to start... there's no actual may day sale. :)

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
It's great with new features coming every month, but personally I've decided to not play early access games more than few hours and instead wait for the proper release. With Prison Architect I'm afraid it might be years before that happens. That being said, Prison Architect in many ways feels like a full game (that is being patched regularly with new features), not one in early access program.

Thanks, I think I will have to bite for $10. Even if I just let it sit for a while.

The artifacts in Risk of Rain are pretty fun, I found two so far one makes every killed enemy drop bombs and the other makes every character runs faster when at low health, including the enemies.

I'm getting Steam adverts on Neogaf while browsing the Steam thread.

EBjRWci.jpg

Amazing.

Nzyme32

Thread title is actually sort of an in-joke teasing that most months, people who are new to PC gaming enter the thread because they've heard about legendary sales, asking when the sale is going to start... there's no actual may day sale. :)

I hope someone at valve makes it happen, just out of spite of this thread title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom