• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

I think he does, otherwise, why would he post that?

This time I actually may have overlooked the internet need for this kind of stuff. :D
I wrote that in kinda "good faith" because last time I posted a pic with me and a game, it was to a friend of mine, and actually featured me licking a copy of Vib-Ribbon I found in some bargain bin
now that I think about it, it was kinda gross
, just to make him angry.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
kindly care to show how? I'm very much interested in learning that!

pQWTMrJ.jpg

:p

Arthea

I see you know how to clone monitors, but do you know how to clone me too?
that's sorta nice, but I would prefer walls of monitors, too lazy to search for pic I mean, you can imagine!

This time I actually may have overlooked the internet need for this kind of stuff. :D
I wrote that in kinda "good faith" because last time I posted a pic with me and a game, it was to a friend of mine, and actually featured me licking a copy of Vib-Ribbon I found in some bargain bin
now that I think about it, it was kinda gross
, just to make him angry.

you are old enough to know that suggesting anything gross on internets always gets attention and I mean always!
baffling as it is

fantomena

Very popular choice from a trusted brand.

If its the best choice for you depends on what you want to do with it exactly. Hard to go wrong with it, though. Quite versatile from what I understand.

Thanks. Im thinking about doing video reviews, let's plays and other stuff. Using DXTORY and Sony Vegas.

Knurek

Since I've won quite a bit of games from Modbot lately (or at least I feel I won quite a bit), here's some more stuff.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cognition Episode 3 -- MB-FE288D97F7064119
A New Beginning: Final Cut -- MB-2959E2CF3CB568AE
Master Reboot -- MB-2D591A8F0060ADAD
Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory -- MB-4DA6EA8E319AE7F3
Eschalon Book II -- MB-7AC59E6C686D2834
Motte Island -- MB-8CF27D37C16CD31D
Eschalon Book I -- MB-7AC59E6C686D2834
Sang-Froid -- MB-546CA215B96CE4E1
Gun Monkeys -- MB-88C361D7DCBC8612
Retro/Grade -- MB-541DD2D70C69D5E4

t1401584375z1.png

Copons

you are old enough to know that suggesting anything gross on internets always gets attention and I mean always!
baffling as it is

I blame all to the several Punk IPA / Sierra Nevada Pale Ale I had for
as
dinner!

Meanwhile, I went searching for the game and I discovered that there still is its bundled memory card in the box. It is the only GC memory card left from the Grand Theft of my garage, several years ago, where I lost Xbox, PS2 and GC with all their memory card still plugged in.
I was about to shed oceans of tears of joy, when thanks to a leaflet in the Animal Crossing box, I realized that in that robbery I lost both the GBA e-Reader and all its cards. :(

Anyone else doing that Steam Wallet card thing?

Basically, what do is put a link up to this page right here and people click on it and you receive a point. You can get up to 20 to 100 points which means a point a dollar. I assume doing this on here would be a great idea.

Link removed

Caerith

The only case I'm aware of where an original release was superseded but the DLC was left available for existing owners is... Settlers 7. If the original Metro releases are yanked from Steam then you'd likely have to quickly snap up the DLC from a different store.
I guess with Redux on the way, Metro LL DLC won't be discounted to -75% again like it was two months ago.

Basically, what do is put a link up to this page right here and people click on it and you receive a point. You can get up to 20 to 100 points which means a point a dollar. I assume doing this on here would be a great idea.
This doesn't seem like a great idea.

TOS said:
E. Self-Promotion and Spam

Do not create new threads promoting a product or service you have any involvement in, or paste PR materials for promotional purposes, or attempt to embed referral links in your posts to generate revenue. If an existing discussion is taking place directly involving something you are associated with, you may participate in order to answer questions, clarify details, and otherwise engage with the community, but as a person, not an advertisement.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Link removed

That sounds like total bullshit. This is not a good idea.

Just from googling the name, it looks like that is a complete scam.

Salsa

Link removed

lol

dot

Link removed

Yeah....this sounds extremely shady.

Nabs

bad idea

Salsa

ok now not only I cant access my inventory but I cant access the community section in general

not from the client nor the browser

the hell?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I have a PS3. The framerates though... you will be disappoint.
I'm immune to frame rates, so that won't be a problem. Screen tearing and non-native resolution, however, scare the hell out of me.

But all is worth it just to play Uncharted 1-3, The Last of Us (I already played the first 3 hours at a friend's), The Darkness, Journey, Flower, Scott Pilgrim (played the first 2 stages), Bayonetta (heard it's a terrible port), Lollipop Chainsaw (love me some Suda51) and several other things I'm probably forgetting.

Dr Dogg

I just bought a new TV, so hopefully this Monday I'll be able to get a PS3. I'm sorry SteamGAF, I'm a traitor :(

You're still in my good book RionaaM (though you should have bought a WiiU). I hope you're only after PS3 exclusives as the gowning trend of late ports on Steam pretty much has reduced my consoles to the utility cupboard.

MUnited83

For you.
yeah but it's not running supposedly

also, it shouldnt affect the browser right?

Client version also applies to browser. I have enhanced steam duplicated on my opera browser and it shows quite a few options in double. I think it affects you even if it's not running. Try uninstallling, check if you can now access your inventory, and then download the most recent version of enhanced steam standalone.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
You will still have access to the original game. Just like Deus Ex: Human Revolution after the Director's Cut released.
The thing is if the game would be buyable once that happens, like how DXHR vanilla was removed once the DC was released.
For those interested I searched through trading places and Metro LL complete seems to hover around 3 and something keys, which is barely cheaper than buying directly from Steam, so I guess I'll just get it from the store.

yea actually i bought mine used from a coworker that had bought the monitor and like an laptop immediately after so he wasn't using it at all.

i got it really really cheap
Guess your co-worker doesn't know the joys of multimonitoring.
Cool that he sold it for cheap though.

Haha, yeah, unfortunately I have a hard time parting with $39 if the money is not going to go towards increase my game count. ;)

Edit: A couple of Photoshoppers among us have PM'd me their efforts. <3 I have to stick with this avatar for now, though -- them's the rules.
I checked the page's source to see if the image could be ripped and it's quite nasty, it has a gazillion scripts XD
The watermarks seem to be server-side too.

Also, Capcom, RE5! I don't wanna lose my damn DLC access.
Then you are in luck!
RE5 PC has 0 DLC

ok now not only I cant access my inventory but I cant access the community section in general

not from the client nor the browser

the hell?
Everything working fine here, so it isn't loltel's fault at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom