• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The music in Prey is something else. Mick Gordon is incredible.

And it's got apples.

dR4M8x3.jpg

Lots of apples!!

Tonton

I am Setsuna has been 40% off, that came out less than a year ago

well Final Fantasy X/X-2 got that in less than a year too so doesn't say much
more curious if they'll go beyond 50%

was thinking of some older game that had time to get bigger discounts

The last remnant seems to have gotten good discounts what else is there

This is pretty good, reminds me a bit of Hotline Miami

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So deleting just the old free weekend should do it for me? Or do I have to delete RO2 from my account to get RS?

You don't need to do anything. Your Humble key will register just fine and unlock the rest of the content. Technically, the base game is RO2 and Rising Storm is DLC.

Exuro

A minute into fallout 4 and i already need to mod it. Why is there no way to disable head bob in game? Makes me so nauseous.

Wok

Nobody told me HackyZack is on sale on the Humble store!

I might bite at this price. Gonna read some reviews.

Z4Hb03F.png

FLD

Well, just an hour in and I'm already reminded that the people saying that Vanquish isn't amazing are, in fact, insane. It's better than ever now that it can be played with m+kb and at a good framerate. I still suck at it, though.

Well, just an hour in and I'm already reminded that the people saying that Vanquish isn't amazing are, in fact, insane. It's better than ever now that it can be played with m+kb and at a good framerate. I still suck at it, though.
I suck at Bayonetta, got stone ratings almost on every level, but still absolutely love it. Downloading Vanquish now, but with my internet i'll be able to play it only on this weekend at best =/

kionedrik

But it's stacking there :p

Perhaps stacking isn't the right term or at least it doesn't work like I thought it worked.

Mathematically, in this case, you get 10% off the discounted price for a grand total of 55% off, when I thought that they added both discounts, which would mean a grand total of 60% off. In this particular case it's 4.50€ vs 4€, not a big deal but it isn't the way I thought it worked.

prudislav

and just another game launched from Early Access :-O (so many of interesting ones recently)

Acaratus is a turnbased tactical RPG set in a medieval steampunk world where you build and fight with your mechanized battle suits to help Adina free the people enslaved by the emperor Helios, their oppressor.

• Features
  • Deep tactical turn-based gameplay with medieval mechs
  • Explore a vast randomized map with random encounters and surprises.
  • Construct your battle suits with modular attachments.
  • Find collectable cards that fit your play style
  • Fight it out against other players in the battle arenas

LAUNCH TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqzlxxca2gc

Played vanquish at 1440p at 60fps and was shocked by how smooth everything feels now compared to when I played it on Xbox 360 a couple of years ago.

Then I decided to lower everything and see how far I could push the framerate. With a mix of low/medium settings I got it to average around 150fps.....

shaq.gif

It was so beautiful :')

Haven't done 4K yet. Probably do that after I finish taking a break from the torture of finals.

gngf123

Spent my entire journey home from work reading about the Vanquish port. Can't wait to play it later. Sounds like it's everything I wanted.

Anno

Was looking through some old threads and do y'all remember the time that EvilLore straight up iced a dude in the Pillars of Eternity launch thread?

I tried to give you control of the thread so it wouldn't be the some sort of shitty advertisement for NeoGAF that it is but I accidentally deleted your account instead, weird.

Not even a ban. Just gone.

Parsnip

So Ys II is just more of the same, right? I didn't particularly enjoy the way dungeons were in Ys I, just boring lite mazes and especially the ones with less visibility, just meh.

Endruen

So Ys II is just more of the same, right? I didn't particularly enjoy the way dungeons were in Ys I, just boring lite mazes and especially the ones with less visibility, just meh.

I think Ys II is a great upgrade over I and it ended up being one of my favorites of the saga.

FLD

Ys II is much better. Still at its core very similar but it fixes many of the issues that Ys I has.

Parsnip

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Bionic Commando 3D is fun to swing around in. Beyond that game play wise, it's inoffensive and doesn't ever bog you down with tedious sections on easy or normal.

The story is really really dumb though, but you can laugh at it or ignore it and be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom