• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Youtube changed parts of their layout again.

c3ovg1ghoqkijd2kl9fs.gif

Come on GMG! What an I going to use this credit on, a full priced game? Yeah, right.

Most of my "game playing" had been watching people steam Mario maker and competitive Street Fighter. I might be just as satisfied really.

Speaking of VN's and considering the upcoming sales. Has anyone here played Love at first sight?
I really like the weird artstyle it has going on and had my eye on it since it released. How is it?

Well, I was going to say...

What you did there.
I see it.

Pretty much this.
I see you've got my back here. Thanks, man!

More like eye see what you did there.

Boo this man.

I'm new to SteamGAF but from what I've gathered so far you guys are basically AnimeGAF 2.0

Go back to PSN GAF, Flandy. ;)

stop, you're scaring him

I'm pretty sure Flandy doesn't get scared. He cut his teeth over in PSN GAF.

Flandy is going to be here more often?

0QAxOeW.gif

Haha... nice gif.

This surely isn't the cause of the ban though, is it?

o.o

the hammer of justice is swift it seems

Hahaha... Justice... by mods... here at GAF... :lol

I see that ban more as a warning to not go too much off track seeing the anime posts.. maybe.

He was probably banned for something in OT or Gaming side.

A harmless joke.

Nothing worthy of getting a ban.

So... GAF operating as expected.

VItaGAF always joked that I could get anyone banned. I join SteamGAF then someone gets banned.
Coincidence?

It follows.

You haven't tried hard enough

simpsons-fire.gif

Oh he tried. But it didn't catch on. ;)

Kinda like how I try to discourage people from asking questions which are meaningly or can easily be answered by typing your search into your favorite search engine...
Or how I tried to encourage people to read some of the more recent posts before making their own...

Come on GMG! What an I going to use this credit on, a full priced game? Yeah, right.

Most of my "game playing" had been watching people steam Mario maker and competitive Street Fighter. I might be just as satisfied really.

Buy copies of x, y, z and give them out via modbot. ;)
It's what the old version of me would've done, most likely.
But that me is long gone and I have only $0.53 in GMG credit.

Dr Dogg

A DICE game without server issues at launch would just be odd. I remember it being about a year until 2142 was even up to snuff.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The dialogue mod makes Fallout 4 so much better that it's ridiculous. Thank you based modder

I'm curious if things like this will be allowed (or even possible) on the console. Since the most popular mods are supposed to be coming to PS4/Xbox.

Lomax

Yeah, I'm glad I spent the last of my credit during the Halloween sale, they made it sound like they might have a "credit dump" sale that I considered holding out for but it seemed really unlikely.

Edit: Speaking of GMG, got this email from Bundlestars about their Fallout bundle, looks like they are taking a bit of a shot at GMG...

94RMjm0.jpg

Star Wars Battlefront has local splitscreen (2 players max) but interestingly resolution gets up to 1080p on both consoles while framerate goes down to 30. Here DF's video on it. Interesting solution. Wonder how splitscreen is on PC, DF prioritizes console videos usually and understandably. Eagerly waiting.

dex3108

Yeah, I'm glad I spent the last of my credit during the Halloween sale, they made it sound like they might have a "credit dump" sale that I considered holding out for but it seemed really unlikely.

Edit: Speaking of GMG, got this email from Bundlestars about their Fallout bundle, looks like they are taking a bit of a shot at GMG...

94RMjm0.jpg

If it is they made mistake. GMG IS official Bethesda re-seller :D

Star Wars Battlefront has local splitscreen (2 players max) but interestingly resolution gets up to 1080p on both consoles while framerate goes down to 30. Here DF's video on it. Interesting solution. Wonder how splitscreen is on PC, DF prioritizes console videos usually and understandably. Eagerly waiting.

About that

Star Wars: Battlefront won't support splitscreen play on PC

Do we know what price Clannad is going to release at? I received my Kickstarter key but I think I might just sell it instead of activating it right now.

Amzin

I'm curious if things like this will be allowed (or even possible) on the console. Since the most popular mods are supposed to be coming to PS4/Xbox.

They got the text from the subtitle file which is just plaintext I guess. And if it's up and running already it should be more than stable enough for the consoles.

Khronico

God you guys are the worst.
I've only been here like 40 seconds and you declare me guilty of murdering leaf :c

We already have the firing squad set up out back.

----

The thread about Fallout 4 sharing similarities with Stalker just made me really depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom