• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Shadows to Feature Single-Player Battle-Passes, Key Art leaked

Draugoth

Gold Member
GNj1t7vWIAA0cDH

GNj1t7zXsAAz7RH

“I can't remember where I said this before, but in Assassin's Creed Shadows (via Infinity), there are mini Battle Passes called "Projects". Each project has 20 levels where you can unlock cosmetics.”
Three of them are called:
  • The Hidden Network
  • The Last Ronin
  • In The Shadows
Assassin’s Creed Shadows - Prices
——

Season Pass - $/€40

Welcome Pack (4200 Helix) - $/€35

Expansion 1 - $/€25

Expansion 2 - $/€25

—-Currency Packs—-

500 Helix - $/€5

1050 Helix - $/€10

2300 Helix - $/€20

4200 Helix - $/€35

6600 Helix - $/€5”
Source: https://x.com/tom_henderson/status/1790474933203829111?s=46

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Would rather they have a ingame season pass every 6 months with 100 levels of unlocks that don't go away after a Season or Project is over and is instead added as loot or in a shop using ingame currency(not MTX) to acquire. You know like in Deep Rock Galactic. But uh it's Ubisoft so I kind of expect a P2W element in single player game to happen again.

Larxia

Ubisoft really has no limits, beyond lost.
I already gave up on them because of how bland and repetitive their games are, but add this on top of everything else... There's just no reason to play their games.

Sorry but this does not give me rage or great fury. I don't care if someone wants to buy a sp bp that unlocks cosmetics, as long as it just stays cosmetics.

Left Assassin's Creed after Brotherhood the Ezio ones. Enjoyed them at the time but could see the milking coming. Get fucked Ubisoft.

Senhua

Foreign black man c*cked local man for their local woman.
Sounds like De Ja Vu, Where do I usually see this kind of shit again?

Last edited:

StereoVsn

Funny all the people saying this will kill them. They are surviving for some reason, people are paying for this stuff. This is the future, and this is also whats going to happen when we have 1 console to choose from which you all so desperately want.
What the heck are you even talking about here? How is Ubisoft’s MTX fuckery related to “one console” (completely ignoring Switch).

And also, why in the world should we as customers take their shit? Others may buy this but it’s on them, what we can do is vote with our wallets and show U soft the middle finger.

realcool

game companies then: "wanna buy some skins?"
gamers then: "ummm... ok but lets not get carried away with this."

game companies now: "wanna buy a commitment of time?
literal fucking retards now: "DUH! of course! what? you think i just wanted you to directly sell me digital cosmetics? HELL NO! let me pay you for the CHANCE to earn them!"

simps are the fucking WORST.

Damn man, Ubisoft is not going to survice if this is how they wish to do business. The main thing saving them is that their formula is so formulaic, they can keep popping out enough games to flood the market faster then most publisher can with their big IPs. The only ones that can really compete with them in that regard is EA and Take 2.

Last edited:

Mr.Phoenix

Funny how we know more about the DLC, battle passes and pre-order perks (basically of more ways to spend money in the game) than we know of the game itself.

I am really beginning to hate this trend of devs clearly;y focusing on more ways to milk me than they are on making an actual good game that I would like so much that I want to spend more money on.

Hrk69

Banned
Hopefully they mess up again on PC

In previous games you could unlock all store skins with cheatengine

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Earlier this year I started a complete Ass Creed play through, I got 100% in AC1 and 2 and I took a break about halfway through Revelations or Brotherhood or whatever the third one is. I won’t bother finishing it. What a bunch of trash.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Earlier this year I started a complete Ass Creed play through, I got 100% in AC1 and 2 and I took a break about halfway through Revelations or Brotherhood or whatever the third one is. I won’t bother finishing it. What a bunch of trash.

Yeah, these games are good to play in the year they come out but trying to do an entire franchise replay is going to become real tedious real fast.

Top Bottom