• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam: Perils of Summer Sale from June 24 to July 4 (Save up to 95% off)

Oh hell, another one of these? I'm yet to make a dent in my downloads since the Christmas sale. God damn it Steam. Have my money.

Bioshock 2, $15? Overlord series, $4.50? Killing Floor, $3.75? Indigo Prophecy, $3.39?

AUGH VALVE HAVE MY MONEY GOD

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
MNC said:
Quick! What is that racing game GAF played where you could tour around on quads and stuff!

Fuel? It's like $5 right now.

I think it was $3 or so at its lowest.

Minsc

Gold Member
steam summer sale.png

love the banner!

Lumine

Holy shit! :O

I don't know what to buy haha. :lol

Hmm, how is Bioshock 2? I loved the first one but this kinda dropped off my radar and impressions seem very mixed.

1-D_FTW

Son of a--

As if I need to add to the pile of games I've yet to play. Witcher at that price is sold. But being the CAG I am, I'll wait to make sure it's not an upcoming daily deal.:lol

BioShock 2 is on the list, but under 10 dollars is my price. By the time I'm even halfway through my backlog, it'll probably be on-sale for 5.

EDIT: Crysostosis is a sure buy. I'll wait for someone to conveniently list all the great deals:)

I have some questions;

1) Any other UKers see absolutely nothing when clicking on the Atari savings banner?

2) Any USers want to let me know what Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Complete (or whatever its called) is going for?

3) Any USers interested in a game-gifting swap if that price is something I want to pay?

Twig

Banned

JudgeN

Hellsing321 said:
Cyrostasis for $3.24. This is nuts.

I was waiting on this sale, maybe bioshock will come in the next couple of day.

Did the store take a dump, I find any games when doing a search?

nvm

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Not sure if I should get the 1c Pack, want Cyrostasis but heard great things about Men of War and also head Death To Spies is worth playing (already own both KBs).

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Anyone know if they are planning an NA retail release of King's Bounty Armoured Princess?

If not, I may pick it up on steam. Hopefully it gets down to 4.99 one day

Kifimbo

MrNyarlathotep said:
2) Any USers want to let me know what Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Complete (or whatever its called) is going for?

RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3: Platinum = 10.19$ (66% off)

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Is the Tropic expansion worth buying?
ChoklitReign said:
I am SO buying Bioshock 2. Is Killing Floor worth playing if I have both Left 4 Deads?
Yes, it's nothing like L4D at all and it's amazing, and Tripwire deserve all your monies.

Firehead

Goddamn. Valve hate me.
And I love Valve.
MrNyarlathotep said:
$10.19

thefil

Tempted on Dawn of Discovery Gold, but Civ V is only a few months away... also tempted on Bioshock 2 and the new Prince of Persia. Oh, Valve. My heart aches.

ChoklitReign said:
Is Killing Floor worth playing if I have both Left 4 Deads?

Yep. It's a different sort of game. Not quite as polished. Hell of a lot of fun though.

Oh, and GAF has a server to play on! Check the GAF group

sohois

Picked up Witcher:EE finally. Don't know if i'll ever play it seeing as i haven't even installed half the games i bought in the christmas sale.

Also, while the square enix pack seems like an insane deal, it seems that the sale only saves about £20, the pack at its regular price is already saving £300+.

Twig

Banned
Ikuu said:
Not sure if I should get the 1c Pack, want Cyrostasis but heard great things about Men of War and also head Death To Spies is worth playing (already own both KBs).
Tell me what you've heard about Death to Spies. I'm on the fence about the 1C Pack. Any info is helpful!

ultron87

Hmm... Mount and Blade: Warband for $15. . . That might just be worth the entertaining jank of that game.

I'll have to wait on a daily sale for that one.

Top Bottom