• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What's the game list look like?

AMD_GPU_web_iframe_Gold.png

I placed an order for a code and I'm waiting to get charged now, but on the off chance it doesn't work, would someone be willing to sell me a spare if there are any?

Edit: just got charged.

maneil99

Got it, does bronze let you pick any game? You can use a fake billing address. I got 11 so I have some for you guys

Zafir

Managed to put in a order using the same method I use for ordering from Amazon US. \o/

Wasn't going to grab Alien Isolation, but for 99 cents I can't complain.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Intheflorsh, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AMD Never Settle Silver -- MB-C7D4FBA1D79ECD68 - Taken by Anteater. 15 entrants total.

t1409637158z1.png

Thanks for the tip Steam GAF, here's something back.

-MD-

Not sure if this has been posted yet, did a search of 'Newegg' and nothing came up.
Anywho Newegg is selling AMD Silver Never Settle Reloaded for 99 cents. I just bought one and I'm waiting for the code. Some people are saying that these are actually gold keys.

I love you. Really wanted Alien but was going to pass it up in favor of Evil Within but now I can play both.

How do I access the product key (yes, my order did go through)?

Follow the link in the email with the key provided.

ModBot said:
Instructions for ricochetguro:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ricochetguro, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Sniper Elite 3 -- MB-FFD42E35917D9BCC - Taken by Patison. 10 entrants total.

t1409637278z1.png

408327952_1296566.gif

maneil99

Edit I ordered 16 for you guys but Im not sure if they are gonna notice my billing address is wrong... Can someone get me 3 copies of the bronze? Im in canada so I had to use a fake address

Mind if I nab one via PayPal? Just tried Newegg but being overseas, none of my payment options worked.

If they go through ill give it for free

Edit: Payment charged, thats good

Edit: My other two orders were declined, maybe only 1 order per account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom