• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I'm putting the final touches on the artwork for the next thread. Here are a few "rejected" cover photos.

I was totally planning on using that Zestiria one until you guys started posting all those anime gifs, and didn't want to add fuel to the fire.

I dunno why you would base such a decision on behavior of our broken morningbus, Tales on steam is pretty big deal, if I wasn't this lazy I could find hundreds posts in steam threads that we'll never get Tales and now when we are getting one we will ignore it because of this?

zkylon

zkylewd
Not... exactly what I was thinking of. (I was thinking of a more low-poly noir style)
Also, 3D, because why make things easy on myself, right? =p
i mean, i spent a year trying to come up with good stealth ai and scripting by myself on gamemaker and failed pretty miserably (tho got a few super awesome emergent moments out of it), so u know, 3d is the least of ur worries

You ain't do shit.
it's ok, i don't do it for the recognition

CDPR being better to Regina than Capcom confirmed?
that's shani u silly

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I dunno why you would base such a decision on behavior of our broken morningbus, Tales on steam is pretty big deal, if I wasn't this lazy I could find hundreds posts in steam threads that we'll never get Tales and now when we are getting one we will ignore it because of this?

It won't be ignored - I still have the recommendation for the game I wrote and it'll still be featured in the OP... it's just that I decided to use a different cover image for the main image.

Aaron D.

didn't read all the article cos i might at one point play soma, but i think that next time before u (or iashy or whoever) post articles with inflammatory titles maybe just throw a quote or two so you create some good debate instead of everyone just shitting on the article without even reading it and also don't play into the writer's hand by just clickbaiting people

there's things in that article that might be worth discussing, like how killing a billion random crazy ppl in bioshock lessens the impact of violence in that game, or whatever

like i said i didn't read it all and it may be a shitty article and i don't wanna rag on u since i think you're a really good poster here, but i don't think quoting articles like that is very helpful or drives good conversation

This is really a solid piece of advise that never really occurred to me.

Thanks for posting as it's good food for thought. No disrespect at all to the guy you were quoting, just a valuable nugget for me to remember.

Arthea

Who Is Mike apparently isn't bad and short, it's a free VN we upvoted not so long ago, already released. I just read reviews, will play/read it later.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/377430/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_2

It won't be ignored - I still have the recommendation for the game I wrote and it'll still be featured in the OP... it's just that I decided to use a different cover image for the main image.

That is clearly ignoring it, you know nobody reads OP, don't you? Everybody sees the banner, even if they don't want to.

by nobody I mean 99% of people

zkylon

zkylewd
so what i gather from this is

im the best

dex is the worst

turfster loves chibi characters in his videogames

cheesy is gross and interested in my habits

excellent

Turfster

i mean, i spent a year trying to come up with good stealth ai and scripting by myself on gamemaker and failed pretty miserably (tho got a few super awesome emergent moments out of it), so u know, 3d is the least of ur worries
AI and systems is a hell of a lot easier for me than making something look good or having enough content =p

Who Is Mike apparently isn't bad and short, it's a free VN we upvoted not so long ago, already released. I just read reviews, will play/read it later.
I never did!

so what i gather from this is

im the best

dex is the worst

turfster loves chibi characters in his videogames

cheesy is gross and interested in my habits

excellent

I need charts and pie graphs for this information.

Also show your work or you don't get full credit.

Knurek

FZo20aSQz2U0.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Come to papa. 13th of October can't come soon enough.

Arthea

AI and systems is a hell of a lot easier for me than making something look good or having enough content =p

I never did!

you just hate all games because you try to make them and never finish, I know you upvote nothing, you can't hide your dark secrets from me.

Arthea

oh wow those HoMM7 reviews.
I'm kinda glad I haven't bought it, and it is the first HoMM game I haven't bought, btw.
It seems Ubi haven't learnt much from HoMM6 release if at all.

rtcn63

So I boot up Dark Souls in a long while (mid to late game spoilers)
to pick up Havel's set. I looked it up, went to the spot, and it was a place I'd already been to... I just forgot to open two of the four chests, both if which contain the combined set. So I could've been playing with it all this time. My stats are even already prepared.

I stopped at the four kings. Not even sure how I get to them again.

Maniac

Banned
I'm putting the final touches on the artwork for the next thread. Here are a few "rejected" cover photos.

I was totally planning on using that Zestiria one until you guys started posting all those anime gifs, and didn't want to add fuel to the fire.

You rejected The Witcher?

Yeah, you've lost all my love now. ;_;

Hinomura

Hi guys,

the new Wipeout dropped its price (it was 27.99 or 24.99, don't remember, now it's 19.99).

Psygnosis me if old.

PS: not yet bought since I leave for 15 days tomorrow.
PPS: "Psygnosis" made a mistake in my opinion. They should have added a 15% discount instead of dropping the price, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom