• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ucchedavāda;218639909 said:
As I mentioned before, my Steam account turned 10 today. So I thought I'd clean up in all my left-over keys, and do a giveaway. All the keys should work, barring any mistakes on my part. And to make things more interesting, cleverly hidden behind one of these entries is a key for Civilization VI! If you are smart enough, perhaps you can be the one to guess which entry it is and win the key! I'll even give you a hint:
It's the one labeled Civiliation VI

header.jpg

But note that the Civilization VI key is not valid in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, My Underwear, and the Russian Federation, so please do not enter the raffle for that key if you are located in one of those regions.
Wow, what a healthy bunch of spares. It's appreciated Ucche.

So, noticed Witcher 3 is on sale for $27 as part of Valve's "Please remember Steam Hardware, please. Anyone?" Sale. I probably will pick it up since I intend to get all three of the games, but I must ask:

Are playing the first two sitting in my backlog for ages now (Like seriously, before TW3 even came out) a necessity before jumping in?

Deadbeat

Banned
Well picked up the siege starter pack since its now available on steam. I have now burned the last of my steam wallet. It was a good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom