• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

thaAc4S.png

HLepZ0y.jpg

No recommendations were given out this month.

THdtbRc.jpg
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. The discussion of splitting retail packs is fine though.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • Examples of good posting behaviour and bad posting behaviour.
  • Don't hype pre-order bundles that you have no idea about.Just buy them!
6DGEBFt.jpg
6DGEBFt.jpg
anvsCf6.jpg

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

MRORANGE

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

modbot linked btw!

giphy.gif

r3n4ud

Can someone quote this? On mobile my posts aren't green. When. Quoted for some reason.

Been like this on mobile for a bit now. I'm having the same issue as well as posts being an hour behind. For example, it's 8:11 here, but your post shows 7:11. Weird...

Jawmuncher

"test post, please don't ignore?"

i'm getting that same issue

Been like this on mobile for a bit now. I'm having the same issue as well as posts being an hour behind. For example, it's 8:11 here, but your post shows 7:11. Weird...

It was working fine earlier. Won't drag the steam thread into mobile gaf issues. But I hope this isn't a permanent. Change. Seeing who quotes you is a god send.

It was working fine earlier. Won't drag the steam thread into mobile gaf issues. But I hope this isn't a permanent. Change. Seeing who quotes you is a god send.

I've had the "quoted text not green" thing for a few days now on mobile...figured it was just a change that was made

Teppic

No green quotes on mobile has been there for a while. I hope it's a bug and not something that was removed.

Sch1sm

I think I'm developing a Cook, Serve, Delicious addiction.

No green quotes on mobile has been there for a while. I hope it's a bug and not something that was removed.

I think it's a bug because I noticed one of mine was highlighted green earlier when I went back a page to my subs, then clicked the arrow to the latest page on the thread I had left. I dunno. Weird.

Tellaerin

Can someone quote this? On mobile my posts aren't green. When. Quoted for some reason.

Is this your cellphone, Jaw? You're typing like. William. Shatner. ; )

Don't really use the mobile version of the site myself, even when I'm out. Maybe I ought to. Too used to the dark theme now though, lol.

mp1990

Banned
monthly soon!

This monthly better be jaw dropping, for crying out loud. I've been in such a bad mood lately, due to the political mess that's currently taking place in Brazil that, I'm putting all my hopes in this bundle, believing it'll cheer me up, lol :p

Corpekata

Banned
Notable games to me:

Dead Rising
Bioshock collection (sort of)
Mystery Chronicles: One Way Heroics
Stein's Gate (don't like it, but it clearly has a ton of fans)
Rive
The Bunker
Avadon 3
Virginia
Shantae
Everspace (early access)
Divinity OS 2 (EA)

I think we'll see a few indies like Cosmic Star Heroine and Masquerada maybe make it in as well.

Jawmuncher

Is this your cellphone, Jaw? You're typing like. William. Shatner. ; )

Don't really use the mobile version of the site myself, even when I'm out. Maybe I ought to. Too used to the dark theme now though, lol.

My iPhone got washed and I have trouble typing on the Android. keyboard.

Corpekata

Banned
I thought I'd have a look at the Upcoming releases page and sort by date:

hAk3zn3.png

Not exactly helpful.

It is already sorted by date by default. What you just did was reverse it so it's showing you the stuff tagged as furthest away (because they probably all chose some random future placeholder date).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
No recommendations sent to MRORANGE? For shame

Ozium

recommendation: DEAD FUCKING RISING
recommendation2: PAC FUCKING MAN FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP FUCKING EDITION 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom