• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2017 |OT| The Weather's Hot and the Deals are Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, he's mad. Nier is not worth more than 5$ (or 10$ max if you really like anime).

It's such a bummer too, I hear such amazing things about it from the people who play it, but whenever I even think about getting it, all it looks like is anime garbage that I couldn't care less about. But I guess its at least it's not as bad as that pedophile crap that shows up on steam most of the time.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
It's such a bummer too, I hear such amazing things about it from the people who play it, but whenever I even think about getting it, all it looks like is anime garbage that I couldn't care less about. But I guess its at least it's not as bad as that pedophile crap that shows up on steam most of the time.

Ah, here they are. The terrible, misinformed opinions.

Dinjoralo

BRwqMK1.png

Woooaaah, where did these come from? Voting? What voting, I didn't vote...

UberLevi

SOMA for $9. Its finally time to try it out.

Mafia 3 is $15. I played Mafia 2 for the first time last year and really like it, anyone think it's a worthwhile buy? Heard mixed things about it at launch.

Type to play Machinarium again.

Gdt2tIW.png

Not until they patch/provide a way to skip that bullshit tic-tac-toe puzzle

Server dead.

Hope for some good sales on anime games so i can weeb out this weekend

The House In Fata Morgana (30% off but worth double the full price)

It's basically a perfect, perfectly-told story. It's a VN, doesn't really get weeby anywhere past that, but I'm going to recommend it anyway because you should play it.

...guys, what's the chance of an i7 3630QM and a GeForce GT 650M running Prey?

Uzzy

If you don't already own Transistor and it's soundtrack, you're wrong, and this is a grand opportunity to correct your mistake. You can even get a FLAC version of the soundtrack by sending proof of purchase into the Supergiant Store.

SOMA for $9. Its finally time to try it out.

Good man. It's got an incredible narrative that fills you with existential dread, and questions that'll stick with you long after the conclusion.

CHC

Rime?

Quadrilateral Cowboy?

Ori and the Blind Forest?

Would be obliged if anyone could scope (or just remembers) those prices for me. Thanks

ArjanN

Steam sale protip 1: just chill out and come back in an hour or two when it actually works.

Steam sale protip 2: Don't get hung up on a percentage. Nier Automata at 1% off is still a better deal than Fallout 4 at 99% off.

Which means it's new and exciting for everyone except the 13 people that played the first Nier =P

The story stuff might be about on par but the original Nier has way more rough edges and playing it is a chore, so it's definitely isn't better than Nier Automata.

ODDI

Hmmm GTA IV is $7 did the game ever got a performance patch? I've heard many bad things about the pc port.

Cels

um...i did my discovery queue and unlocked THIRTEEN cards lol. this must be a mistake.

Ori and the Blind Forest?

Would be obliged if anyone could scope (or just remembers) those prices for me. Thanks

ori is $10

I expected nothing and yet somehow I am still disappointed.
How is the PC version of FF 9?
It's real good. The only gripe I could say about it is that the menus have a different feel. It's not as satisfying the hop in and out of the menus to change up your abilities after a battle. The sound is off and it's slightly sluggish. If you're obsessed about that kind of thing then maybe emulate the original.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

f4d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom