• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cent

Neo Member
Greetings SteamGAF! After almost 3 years and viewing thousands upon thousands of Steam sale thread comments I'm finally able to participate in the madness.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
waaahhoooooooooooooooooooooo.

I havea freind at valve. she's an artist tho.

I have a lot of friends at Valve, just not on the engineering team it seems. :)

I've got my resume in at a bunch of places though, so I've got my fingers crossed.

But this is what I see every time I log in to LinkedIn:

mL6ndTP.png

nexen

I found this amazing 9.5% beer. I didn't know such a thing existed. I have to concentrate so freaking hard not to smispell anything.
I have a lot of friends at Valve, just not on the engineering team it seems. :)

I've got my resume in at a bunch of places though, so I've got my fingers crossed.

I really do hope they hire you. But I'm actually thinking you'd probably regret it after a few months. I imagine the place to be all Lord of the Flies.

kurahador

Lol...I think the market bugged on me.

Put in to buy 3 dota 2 card booster pack, got 4 instead. Better yet, one of them gave me a foil.
So yay!!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
fun fact: you can reach pianta village at the beginning of the game. Triple jump off the shine gate, hover nozzle at the top of the triple jump, grab the ledge.

I discovered that one myself. :eek:

Edit: wrong summer thread -_-

Eusis

You Americans have some terrible beer. Granted I just arrived at the States this week, but still!
Hunt down what local microbrews make and perhaps check on them with sites like Beer Advocate. There's plenty of good stuff... it just likely isn't found in grocery stores and if so it's a limited selection. Places like Bevmo are better, and I think sites like Beer Advocate can find better local stores.

rrs

I also don't drink because mead tastes terrible and I don't need it

You Americans have some terrible beer. Granted I just arrived at the States this week, but still!

As someone who hates liquor, I hate the popular cheap domestics even more so.

Salsa

this were the results of buying shit my first day in Colombia last year

mGWfo6Fl.jpg

all in all like $35 or something

dont complain about that beer bro

too bad you're going home tomorrow

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
this were the results of buying shit my first day in Colombia last year

all in all like $35 or something

dont complain about that beer bro

Not even going to ask what that blow-up alligator is for bro

jshackles

I am still hoping Teslagrad goes on sale. It appeared in one of the earlier community votes (and lost), but has yet to pop up again.

Same here. Wasn't it going to be super cheap like $2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom