• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STING!! Revealed as Pre-Order Bonus for WWE 2K15

tOvwmDd.gif

Cool. Hopefully they start announcing bigger stuff as we build to Summer Slam. I really want to know how unchained Yukes will handle this years Universe and Story mode.

KissVibes

Banned
This is what Sting looks like these days in the ring:

tumblr_makcerG73n1reijb1o1_400.gif

They still haven't shown any in-game screens?

Nope!

And at GaymerX this past weekend they had WWE 2k14 on display while promoting WWE2k15 with WWE Superstar Darren Young.

The game probably looks like shit.

theWB27

This is what Sting looks like these days in the ring:

tumblr_makcerG73n1reijb1o1_400.gif

Nope!

And at GaymerX this past weekend they had WWE 2k14 on display while promoting WWE2k15 with WWE Superstar Darren Young.

The game probably looks like shit.

One of the reasons I stopped watching wrestling. I refuse to see them like this. Funny but so sad.

One of the reasons I stopped watching wrestling. I refuse to see them like this. Funny but so sad.
It's not like they're all older wrestlers from the 90s and early 2000, maybe more so TNA but WWE doesn't really do this all that much, except for more one off type things.

As far as sting being in this game, why?

KissVibes

Banned
It's not like they're all older wrestlers from the 90s and early 2000, maybe more so TNA but WWE doesn't really do this all that much, except for more one off type things.

As far as sting being in this game, why?

It's rumored the game focuses on WCW events and a WWE vs WCW mode.

Top Bottom