• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 4 images

Router said:
They don't need to confirm console versions.

The fact that they still haven't, and the game was announced in October, and was probably worked on for a long while before that, leads me to believe, it just won't be on 360 and PS3. If it was, they'd announce it already.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
The-Switcher said:
The fact that they still haven't, and the game was announced in October, and was probably worked on for a long while before that, leads me to believe, it just won't be on 360 and PS3. If it was, they'd announce it already.

are you trying to imply that they won't release a home version[soon after the arcade one]? Because that would be hysterically stupid of Capcom.

Brobzoid said:
are you trying to imply that they won't release a home version[soon after the arcade one]? Because that would be hysterically stupid of Capcom.

lol no, of course not.

I mean, I definately think it's gonna come out on more than just the high-gen stuff. Ono stated the engine for IV is made in such a way that everything can be downscaled.

Haunted

Arcade in November, December. Home versions sometime next year.

360/PS3 at first, then Wii and PS2 later. PC never. :(

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Arcade, home consoles, hand helds, phones, calculators, PDA's, fax machines, toilet paper, rice cookers.... Everything.

highspeeddub said:
they could be shopping around limited exclusivity to Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft
As important a brand as this is to them, I don't think so. Maybe they will include exclusive stuff in one version over another, but this is a big title for them from an image standpoint.

Top Bottom