• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 6 - Ed Update Launch Trailer

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Okay I need to ask this, I don’t play fighting games but why in SF6’s single player you play as character creation avatar instead of actual characters in SF6? I would imagine you want to play as those original characters?

its like in Granblue Fantasy Relink but instead of playing GB characters, you play as avatar you created……that would suck, am I crazy here?

Last edited:
I still can’t believe how cool they made Ed look in this compared to the last game with him. Whoever was in charge of this design needs a raise and needs to be in charge of any other characters from older games who had a lame design back then.

Hrk69

Okay I need to ask this, I don’t play fighting games but why in SF6’s single player you play as character creation avatar instead of actual characters in SF6? I would imagine you want to play as those original characters?

its like in Granblue Fantasy Relink but instead of playing GB characters, you play as avatar you created……that would suck, am I crazy here?
I guess that's where online is for?

So this is my first fighting game, I played the single player portion for a bit to learn the basics

But as you said, you want to play with the original characters so I started playing sets online and never looked back

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
The characters teach you, so you interact with them to learn their moves and then you can mix and match movesets; it's like db xenoverse 2 in that way.

nikos

I read those patch notes thinking they were for the yearly balance patch. Glad they aren't. Having one balance patch per year is still ridiculously stupid.

Top Bottom