• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Via Art's Twitter
CmPJXcCXEAUxj-Q.jpg

My guess they are going to do swimsuit sets

Soulstar

I suppose I can use this post to talk about Juri since I never got around to it before.

I have to say that I am definitely on #teamlatex. I have a couple reasons for this.

First off the colour of it goes so well with the purple biker outfit. Secondly I think it kind of works with her character, I can easily imagine Juri as a latex kind of lady. It is kind of like how people will say that lingerie is more sexy than simply being nude I feel the latex lends her an air of sexuality greater than just going with the cleavage.

The story costume is nice though I do agree that they could've done more. I'll still spend FM on it.

my phone keeps wanting to spell latex as LaTeX for some reason.

Clawww

That seems to be the Capcom mandate for CAs. People thought the Ultras lasted too long, so now you get Balrog doing one big punch and Zangief just doing one big suplex.

Hope you niggas are happy now

I really appreciate the lack of 30 seconds of dumbass tornado's

honestly even Nash's super feels too drawn out after seeing that shit thousands of times

HardRojo

So pretty much everyone will be getting Summer costumes. I like themed sets of costumes, hopefully there will be one where everyone dresses for a gala.

Xeteh

Also with that Juri CA, I'm surprised her color "swirls" (I don't know what to call them) are black and white instead of pink/purple and black to fit her color scheme. Again, might be placeholder. It looks pretty awesome though.

Somehow MIKA has the most conservative one?

She robbed Cammy's wardrobe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom