• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Also with that Juri CA, I'm surprised her color "swirls" (I don't know what to call them) are black and white instead of pink/purple and black to fit her color scheme. Again, might be placeholder. It looks pretty awesome though.

She robbed Cammy's wardrobe!
She has a strip of purple in her color swirls. The black-&-white represent the yin-yang thing she had going on with her SFIV design.

luxury Cammy

dq4bazs.jpg

4uC8p2S.jpg

VariantX

Also with that Juri CA, I'm surprised her color "swirls" (I don't know what to call them) are black and white instead of pink/purple and black to fit her color scheme. Again, might be placeholder. It looks pretty awesome though.

She robbed Cammy's wardrobe!

I think its black and white because of the yin/yang thing with those tanden engines have from SF4

Xeteh

She has a strip of purple in her color swirls. The black-&-white represent the yin-yang thing she had going on with her SFIV design.

Jesus christ, good eye. I had thought about the duality too but goddamn, that purple strip is tiny. Had to go back and watch it again.

FluxWaveZ

Oh, dammit! I forgot that the background theme situation in this game is still messed up. So even if I make the Kanzuki Beach stage my favorite, that's not the theme I'll be hearing online. It would have been nice if that had been one of the elements highlighted for this update.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm sayin... i like princess leia slave costume chun as much as the next guy, but can we get some Urien up in here? *edit* nm just saw Garret's post.

HardRojo

Oh, dammit! I forgot that the background theme situation in this game is still messed up. So even if I make the Kanzuki Beach stage my favorite, that's not the theme I'll be hearing online. It would have been nice if that had been one of the elements highlighted for this update.

Yeah, I've been mentioning this since launch, they should add a toggle for Character/Stage theme for online and local matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom